What's new
For Sale

YubiParts

Beginner
Reaction score
Last updated: 10/18/2023 - new container!

Hi friends,

Allow me to introduce myself! I'm Tim - I've been selling parts and controllers for rhythm games over at https://yubiparts.com for a couple years now. Ever since first starting, I've amassed a reputation among music gamers for excellent customer support and attention to detail. I'm excited to be able to bring that level of quality to our new venture - bringing in machines from Japan!

We're currently importing into two locations.

First, we'll be bringing cabs into our warehouse in Yonkers, New York, USA, from which we can ship to the continental US as well as bordering countries (though on a case by case basis). If you're local, we're more than happy to have you over to grab the cab for pickup. We can also do local delivery to lower NY for a small fee.

Second, through a partner, we'll be shipping into Shenzhen, China as well, from which we can ship throughout the world (with a few exceptions - see our site for more info). Sí, esa significa que podemos enviar a Sudamérica :)

Please see our dedicated listing page at https://cabs.yubiparts.com for the most up-to-date prices as well as further information such as FAQs, contact methods, expected condition, and more. Please do not hesitate to ask about any cabs not listed there, as well as pictures, etc.

Featured Listings (domestic/USA):
Expected arrival in the US is April/May 2024.

LCD Cabs:
  • Vewlix Diamond Blue: $1,650
  • Namco Grigio: $1,300
  • Namco Noir: $1,000
  • Namco Blanc: $950
  • Densha de Go! Compact: $3,250
Rhythm Games:
  • pop'n music SD (red): $1,600
  • Dance Dance Revolution X HD: $8,500
  • DANCERUSH STARDOM: $8,000
Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:
No old school Candy Cabs? Egret II is what I (and probably everyone else) seeks!
I get that! Unfortunately, it's just not smart for me to offer them on my first container. I have no experience (or, to be frank, interest) with them, CRTs, or anything in that area. I have no close friends to call upon if one gets jostled in transit and arrives with some issue or another that I can't troubleshoot myself.

Additionally, people tend to be particular about condition - either they have specific rules that are difficult for me to meet, or they want the cheapest possible junk cabs, which of course few want to export. (Which would you rather do: sell a cab that cost you $300 for $600, or do $100 of work on it and sell that same cab for $1,200?)

None of this in in absolutes: I of course would love to bring in as much as I possibly can. I just have to take it slow to start :)

I get that! Unfortunately, it's just not smart for me to offer them on my first container. I have no experience (or, to be frank, interest) with them, CRTs, or anything in that area. I have no close friends to call upon if one gets jostled in transit and arrives with some issue or another that I can't troubleshoot myself.

Additionally, people tend to be particular about condition - either they have specific rules that are difficult for me to meet, or they want the cheapest possible junk cabs, which of course few want to export. (Which would you rather do: sell a cab that cost you $300 for $600, or do $100 of work on it and sell that same cab for $1,200?)

None of this in in absolutes: I of course would love to bring in as much as I possibly can. I just have to take it slow to start :)
I get it, hopefully things work out for ya. I own a pair of ID8s, great game.

If i found a seller in china and want something imported into NY can you make that happen?

Good luck. Keeping a close eye on this since I'm super local to Yonkers, NY.

Del
Thank you! Let me know if there are any cabs you'd like out of Japan I don't have listed and I'll see what I can do.

If i found a seller in china and want something imported into NY can you make that happen?
Absolutely - I have plenty of experience with this. If you reply here with your discord or DM me it I'm more than happy to talk :)

Thank you! Let me know if there are any cabs you'd like out of Japan I don't have listed and I'll see what I can do.

Absolutely - I have plenty of experience with this. If you reply here with your discord or DM me it I'm more than happy to talk :)
This I Need, I'll DM you

inb4 i accidentally turn myself into a freight forwarder

Posting so I have this in my history, now just to wait for an old mini woodie to pop up on Buyee.

I'd like to get a quotation for a Vewlix C, shipped to Heredia, Costa Rica. Using either Caldera or Moin seaport.

Ok, fine, have some candies. ;)

• Blast City - $1,600. Some minor CRT problems, please see attached pictures and filenames! Excellent deal.
  • Blast City - $2,200. Good condition CRT, please see attached picture (blast city a-ok.jpg)
  • DDR Jcab - $4,200. Not a candy cab, but the CRT is non-functioning. Fix it or throw in an Ultrasharp and you've got yourself an excellent deal on a beautiful condition DDR cab.
All candies are strictly as-is. You get what you get - if the CRT looks a little different after arrival, or if there are cosmetic issues not previously visible, that's on you. Our distributor is usually good about getting us stuff in good condition, but candies are old and volatile! Please be willing to put in some work if needed.

Also now available: TAITO Stools!
  • 1P stool (43cm or 48cm), $200
  • 2P bench (adjustable), $400
We can ship these anywhere in the world.

All items and prices above are shipped to Yonkers, NY, USA, with arrival sometime in September, 2023.

I'd like to get a quotation for a Vewlix C, shipped to Heredia, Costa Rica. Using either Caldera or Moin seaport.
I'm so sorry for not seeing this earlier - I'm on it and will DM you when I have more info.

Attachments

• blast city a-ok.jpeg
    blast city a-ok.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 149
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-07-24 at 1.28.55 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-24 at 1.28.55 AM.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 144
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-07-24 at 1.28.48 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-24 at 1.28.48 AM.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 140
  • blast city dark.jpeg
    blast city dark.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 148
  • blast city burn and noise.jpeg
    blast city burn and noise.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 135
  • blast city red tint.jpeg
    blast city red tint.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 157
Everybody knows Ronnie. ;)

One suggestion on candies is consider doing a walk-around on video to show it working (assuming it is sold as such), along with some close-ups all around. Might help avoid any issues related to post-delivery claims.

Everybody knows Ronnie. ;)

One suggestion on candies is consider doing a walk-around on video to show it working (assuming it is sold as such), along with some close-ups all around. Might help avoid any issues related to post-delivery claims.
Thank you so much for the suggestion! Will keep it in mind for next time.

Our warehouse in Yonkers, New York, USA

Montreal to Yonkers:
5 h 42 min (586 km)

:whistling:
We'd love to have you over :)

Can international orders be purchased ex Shenzhen on EXW terms?

Back