What's new

Casaborg

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello how are you? I would like your opinion on this: Place the Zero Pic in the wrong way, because it burned. Could the NETDIMM have broken? I don't have another zero Pic to test, but now I get error 34.Greetings

I am fairly certain that I put the zero pic in wrong once or twice and I think it just didn't work - it didn't ruin the netdimm board.

Let's see what other folks say.

Matt

Reactions: nem
I am fairly certain that I put the zero pic in wrong once or twice and I think it just didn't work - it didn't ruin the netdimm board.

Let's see what other folks say.

Matt
Thanks for your comment. I did the netdimm test and it comes out ok, but this test includes the auxiliary board? Now it gives me error 26, I think it is related to the assumption that it does not find any zero pic, is it correct?

Error 26 is gdrom related so set the dimm to network mode or on a chihiro error 26 is broken zero key

Error 26 is gdrom related so set the dimm to network mode or on a chihiro error 26 is broken zero key
I did the netdimm test and everything went well. My question is really to know if this test is useful to determine the auxiliary plate is also good? Can the test go well and the small plate still be in bad condition?

I changed the jumpers to network mode and ran the Netdimm test and everything appears fine, I only have the error 34 GATEWAY CANNOT BE FOUND.This means that it does not find the Zero Pic (I do not have one burned as I mentioned). And is the plate in good condition? including the option board?

It is likely it's ok. You need to set up the IP on the naomi. You can network it without a PIC, the error you get now is because ethernet network is not connected.

Error 34 is because you don’t have your network setup on your pi/ Etc

when you connect pi and setup your network op adres and send it will load

Back