What's new
For Sale

theoddtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, I bought 3, then never got around to 2 of them, and they shouldn't just sit in crates. So i'm looking to get them to a better home!

Aside from verifying they are pink when I picked them up the crates haven't been opened. I have the buttons/sticks/volume pot/coin counter/psu package alongside them, and I have pc monitors with brackets to make them fit. So in other words, all that's missing is a gbs-c or some other line doubler and you're good to go! since they are already crated they'd be easy to ship, and i can box up the other parts to send usps.

I'm told some repros sold last year for 2500-3000, so I'm asking $2750. As always, please tell me if i'm off on price, just trying to recoup some funds for other household expenses.

Edit:
in case it's not clear, these are the Hursit repros - preorder thread and assembly thread

Last edited:
Where are you located? If you're east coast I'm sure a bunch of people will go to pick up and save on shipping

Where are you located? If you're east coast I'm sure a bunch of people will go to pick up and save on shipping
1678568329468.png

On mobile you just have to click on their name. On desktop it shows like this.

Crated cabs can ship Fastenal pretty cheap compared to using Beltmann or the like. I hear 200-ish is normal coast to coast as long as there's a Fastenal location near to you.

Got any photos?

Do the repros come with the decal art or are they bare?

Back