What's new
If someone could be so kind to dump the BIOS from an original
7900GS X2 card and share it that would be brilliant.

I think the version we are currently FLASHing is some kind of hack,
and it would be nice to have the official BIOS for posterity.

the one i sent you awhile ago via pm is from an original ttx2 gpu
You are absolutely correct corey, in all the excitement I totally forgot about it, thank you for bringing it to my attention and thanks for sharing it.

Your version differs ever so slightly from the one on the USB FLASH image.

Collector pureness aside, There's nothing special about the Elsa BIOS other than its labeled as an Elsa card, it's just a Nvidia OEM BIos "rebadged" for Elsa

In practice, the newer the Nvidia BIOS version in the card, the better.

We are talking here about a Windows PC that communicates with an Standard Nvidia BIOS through standard Nvidia drivers :))

Last edited:
I have a proper 'clean' dump if anyone wants it.... Without an added intro or other BS from my dumping group....... because I'm not a tool.
is there a way of restoring the CS2 dump to a clean state? (Deleting the video folder and changing some configuration file maybe?)

Not really, he modified the startup video and added his intro.

Just PM me for a clean dump.

Hi

I recently got a Taito Type x2 and I just received a Multidrive for it but I am getting this on my Vewlix F screen.

image1.JPG

I NEED HELP.

What multi drive do you have?

I'm going to go ahead and bet your video card is failing. Dont worry though, they are cheap and easy to replace.

Someone did the drive for me. A SSD I believe version 1 I could be wrong.

*someone* was me :) and it was working when I sent it out. it's the V1.0 build.

I think I was getting this same error on my personal Drive when I first got my TX2, before I swapped the video card.

Can you reboot the TX2 and tell me if it shows 4 lines of text in the top left corner that say ELSA GLADAC 979 and then lists 256 MB RAM? If it doesn't show up, this is a video card thing and it's possible that it just needs swapped out. I can assist with the video card flash can do that up :D

Last edited:
You can never know with those cryptic blue screens, but 0x7e is usually a hard disk/ssd issue (happens also when disk is full....)

Can I take you up
Hey Guys

This a updated picture I believe Lemony is right it is A Video Card issue.
IMG_1969.JPG
remember to clean the video card edge with an eraser and reseating the card before ruling the video card faulty. Also tighten the DVI to VGA adapter if using one.

Back