What's new
Mmmm I think it would be good to get a real TX1 image as well, I'm sure that my "Austrian style" image is hacked and customized.

forgot mame had one. ill have a look at what i can do for you ;)

hey,
first of all - thanks niko for the great work.

since there are different versions of the x2 - is there any recommended version i should look for when i want to use it with this multi?

thanks for helping :)
you just want to make sure you get one with the 7900GS video card. Which is most X2's
Ok thanks - i´ll start looking for that.

if you have a TTX1 and drive and able to dump a complete drive img. ill see if i can get something working for you
Don't forget to get "i would sell half of my soul" half of his soul when you are done :D

if you have a TTX1 and drive and able to dump a complete drive img. ill see if i can get something working for you
Don't forget to get "i would sell half of my soul" half of his soul when you are done :D
Bart_Sells_His_Soul.png

a tatio type2 system for xmas but no secret santa exists for me. ill just have to wait sigh

So, now that Nessica got pumped and dumped, ...
...for Christmas?... :love:
what do you all what for X-Mass. :D
I want a sexy saber marionette j or an Oh My Goddess;) I do not have any expectations in real female these days. If that is not on the table.. A full Taito Type X2 SSD with all the NESS games will do..

Last edited:
Does anyone have a set of game thumb PNGs ready to work with Niko's multi? Trying to save myself some time if someone has already done the work.

:)

Does anyone have a set of game thumb PNGs ready to work with Niko's multi? Trying to save myself some time if someone has already done the work.

:)
Depends what you mean by "thumbs"

but
Logo Images
Title Screen Shots
Video Snaps
"custom" Wheel Images
Flyer images * for as many as I could find.

Complete Artwork Sets for All known TTX-TTX3 Games, And all of the recent Nesica dumps are included in my Nesica ui in png formatt.

And where would one be able to download those images?

//Leecher

Hi Guys.

New to the forum and was forwarded to you by a YouTuber. It took me 2 hours to read through 59 pages of this thread (had to reread a few), and now I want to build one! Just gotta have patience for a board. I'll let you know my progress in the near future. Niko, I'll drop off some beer after I get my box up and going.

So nik,

Do you predict any March Madness going on in this thread over some new updates and releases?

Its hard to say, I guess we will find out in a few weeks when Taito gives us more information on NxL2.

Once I release the updated multi, I'm sure everyone will be trying to get it setup. 'NotNiko' will probably end up dropping another torrent. ;)

Its hard to say, I guess we will find out in a few weeks when Taito gives us more information on NxL2.

Once I release the updated multi, I'm sure everyone will be trying to get it setup. 'NotNiko' will probably end up dropping another torrent. ;)
You rock.

Did anybody encounter the problem of dropping inputs on player 2 side? I sometimes get a non working stick ob Player 2 side on various games. specially on SF4AE

Did anybody encounter the problem of dropping inputs on player 2 side? I sometimes get a non working stick ob Player 2 side on various games. specially on SF4AE
The games access the I/O directly, so this would point to either a connection or I/O board issue. More than likely you have a loose connection somewhere.

Back