What's new
Holy mother of god...

Hello, and a big welcome!

I'm speechless , what a bad ass preservation collection. It's the best I have ever seen.

And wtf??? They burned the machines!!??? Ugh!!!! You are my hero.

We love your collection @Hikaru . Show us some more please.

Also feel free to post which events are you providing cabinets, I'd love to attend to one or two.

The following
The first floor of the second warehouse
With small cabins that are easy to climb up the stairs
PCB panels from the second part put there while waiting to finish the shelves
A3B35B9D-6691-49DA-88E1-BB2FA7999AB4.jpeg
these are empty boxes right ? If not, I am really worried about the PCB at the bottom. PCBs have feeling too, Please help them!

THANKS
I assure you it seems crazy to me too
But at the same time it's super existing
The process of collecting all of this was quite long.
And sometimes chaotic
What often makes the difference between you can have or throw away
It's decision making in the moment
So a lot of boxes were collected without really knowing what exactly they contained.
Just a quick glance at the moment

for visits
I'm sorry but at the moment it's really too poorly tidy

We love your collection @Hikaru . Show us some more please.

Also feel free to post which events are you providing cabinets, I'd love to attend to one or two.
THANKS
It's always a pleasure to share with enthusiasts like you.

Sending cabs is complex
and you have to ship a container not just one or two machines

It takes a person
On site to organize

I was able to do it in France thanks to a partner

Another difficulty is finding enough machines
To fill a container

What you see is 20 years of accumulation
At the time there were still many games rooms
They started by replacing the kyotai with ufo catchers
Pachislot
And finally they closed
On occasion I will take some photos of the last remaining rooms so that you can see

So of course there are still a few astro blast style cabs etc. here and there in small rentals but very little

And often it's broken

I assure you it seems crazy to me too
But at the same time it's super exciting
The process of collecting all of this was quite long.
And sometimes chaotic

^ THAT.

I am pretty sure that each of us, in our own ways and in various degrees, go through that same process.
What seems crazy to some appears small and totally ok to others.
I recently bought 104 PCB in one shot and still haven't showed them all because the locals were calling, while I was picking them up and talking to the seller, and giving that person verbal violence because the person was selling it to somebody else then them! 4 or 5 calls in 30 minutes ! it was very weird. Awaiting 400$ worth of adapters to jamma to test a few and show them.

Anyway, thank you for making me feel "very normal" !! :D :D :D

@Hikaru Your collection is crazy and I bet your story would make for an amazing documentary. Do we have video directors at A-P? :D

Woah i didn't even know there was such a thing as a NeoGeo 50! Are you looking to sell any of the cabs you have? To people who organise their own containers? In Australia there is a guy who is doing Japan to AU containers and organising everything and you have the good stuff :).

Last edited:
OMG!😱😱😱😱

I’ll be in June in Japan. Let me know if you want to meet for a coffe and a small talk😉🙃

Welcome @Hikaru
I wonder which is your favorite game and hardware of your AMAZING collection?
Mmmm very difficult
I love them all
It's the same for games
But in order of preference
The snk with the mvs
Are my first loves
After that the nintendo with the playchoice 10 the red tent
And all the Sega cabs of course outrun space harrier galaxy force
The taito too
Really not easy to make choices
Toaplan games too
Nichibutsu

Woah i didn't even know there was such a thing as a NeoGeo 50! Are you looking to sell any of the cabs you have? To people who organise their own containers? In Australia there is a guy who is doing Japan to AU containers and organising everything and you have the good stuff :).
Yes the neo 50
It was very expensive no one bought it by snk for their neo geo land
When snk closes
They were sold off
Some game centers have been purchased
I just bought a game center that was closing
And who had this in his storage

It's a sad story the closure of skn they had their warehouses right next to the one I rented
I didn't have access at the time
But the operator I work with told me again
Snk did a lot of machine and game rentals
At closing everything was collected, they organized a big sale and offered tenants the chance to buy back the machines.
But at that time it was already the end for game centers
Very maybe the machine has been returned
Everything else, thousands of machines just for Hokkaido have been scrapped
He loaded them with pliers into the trucks

but okay to come back to your question
everything i show you is just my collection
I did not buy to resell his machines
but to save them

afterwards if there are machines you are looking for you can always ask me by pm I still know quite a few people
but the more things go, the more the prices rise
you just have to see on yahoo japan for example
or from Japanese retailers
top games for example

This is insanely awesome so pardon my exclamation, Holy Fucking Shit dude!!! (sorry raised in New York and live in Florida = questionable filters).

Very nice collection and welcome to the forums bud! Can't wait to see more pics and hear some more stories. I'm picturing you in a giant chair with all of use gathered around sitting on the floor like little kids:D

This is insanely awesome so pardon my exclamation, Holy Fucking Shit dude!!! (sorry raised in New York and live in Florida = questionable filters).

Very nice collection and welcome to the forums bud! Can't wait to see more pics and hear some more stories. I'm picturing you in a giant chair with all of use gathered around sitting on the floor like little kids:D

THANKS

But we're not going to lie

I no longer have the feeling that I am the child in the middle of all his toys

Back