What's new
Just dropping by to say hi and welcome. I've lived in Yokohama for the past five years. For about two years I was acting as a Buyee-type proxy buyer for members of this forum. I would properly inspect, test, and re-pack anything they bought. If they bought multiple items I could bundle everything so they'd save on shipping. It was a fun and rewarding little part-time job that let me meet many cool people; I've even met six members on their vacations to Japan! Wish you had shown up to the forum earlier as I would have definitely paid you a visit! I'm moving back to the US for a while in a couple of months but will be back here in the future. It all depends on when the wife becomes homesick again :D.
Greetings

A proverb in France says

What a woman wants

Woman has.

Yes, I too have done the same things for years
On the video game and arcade forums which are open in France
After that I sold cabins there
Which I sent by container
With the help of the operator
where I worked

Just dropping by to say hi and welcome. I've lived in Yokohama for the past five years. For about two years I was acting as a Buyee-type proxy buyer for members of this forum. I would properly inspect, test, and re-pack anything they bought. If they bought multiple items I could bundle everything so they'd save on shipping. It was a fun and rewarding little part-time job that let me meet many cool people; I've even met six members on their vacations to Japan! Wish you had shown up to the forum earlier as I would have definitely paid you a visit! I'm moving back to the US for a while in a couple of months but will be back here in the future. It all depends on when the wife becomes homesick again :D.
Come on Joko! Take a train and go get a beer with him.

Yes and a good pair of boots

Look at the snow I have to remove from the edge of the warehouse roof every winter
E8189EDC-2067-463F-915E-59570E147EE9.jpeg
432F021F-FFC9-4678-840F-1725CB85C056.jpeg
2AE428F2-10EB-42BC-89DD-1EF2650CAF78.jpeg

We don’t get anything like that in Yokohama. It snows maybe two days a year and doesn’t stay long. It definitely does get cold though!

in Hokkaido the roads are like this 3 months of the year

jealousy is not a good feeling to cultivate

I rather hope to motivate a better feeling by sharing with you
his few photos
You're right. Poor choice of words from my side. Motivated is much better.

I'm just reading through and the stories are fascinating!
Love that your sharing your story with us!

This is seriously one of the craziest things I have ever seen. Welcome!

If you're ever willing to host visitors... let me know. Been meaning to visit Hokkaido for quite some time. I wanted to go to the snow festival this year, but the timing didn't work out.

Back