What's new

streetlights

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello! I grew up loving the arcades and just recently got into buying some busted cabs off of Craigslist.

I just wanted to create this thread to let you guys know that acblunden2 is a great guy and super helpful. He has helped me out with numerous things, if you ever want to purchase something off of him, or if you have any general arcade questions...hit the guy up, he's super knowledgeable and a cool dude!

Thanks for the help ac! We need to get a brew! :thumbsup:

Resized_20161010_195859.jpg

Yeap, in my internet travels, I have come to know that graphical issues on a CPS1 board are indicative of some issue isolated to the C-board. So worse case scenario, you have to replace the C-board or replace the IC's on the C-board. But as I said, check to see if you have loose chips in your sockets......

Resized_20161010_201821.jpg

Which of course you did!

Resized_20161010_201929.jpg

It is good to see these old games given new life. Especially, since you have a little boy that plays your stuff. Good will extended to everyone. I love this forum. Great group of passionate people without the pretense. Ultimately, we are all connected and should help each other out no matter how big or small. Anyhow, glad I could help. Enjoy the game brutha!

Back