593BF811-6AAF-4882-909F-27B97E567647.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0988.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 4CDB3A6C-297E-4BE3-9D53-D3544E446BF2.JPG
    4CDB3A6C-297E-4BE3-9D53-D3544E446BF2.JPG
    391.3 KB · Views: 143
Not bad, I am really interested in buying one. Just to confirm $500 for the cabinet including shipping?
Is the only option for the fightstick 1 player? or are there 2 player options.

i think he meant 400-500 for shipping. That vewlix blue is $3000 cabinet.

i think he meant 400-500 for shipping. That vewlix blue is $3000 cabinet.
Are AMI models 3k? I thought they were the lower end of the spectrum. L > F/FC > Dia > Diamond Black, no?
Is the only option for the fightstick 1 player? or are there 2 player options.
2-player panels are not very common at all for Vewlixes.

i dunno to be honest. I just know they aren't 500 dollar cabinets.

Haha if you can get a Vewlix anything delivered for 500$ it would be the deal of the century. ;)

Yea its 500hundo just to ship pal... Far as the panel goes, you'll never see one come with a 2P panel.
KC gets these from real working arcades in Japan, well just take a look for yourself...

From my trip to Japan with @Derick2k
3OAHVYE.jpg

elfkuLQ.jpg

Yjbv45v.jpg

NssisQW.jpg

Notice how NONE of these have 2P's?
It's because they don't ever come from Taito that way.

Check out the brand new Diamond Black ordered directly from Taito (made possible by KC).
dsRiTZm.jpg

Yup also 1P ONLY, in fact Taito didn't make a black Diamond overlay in 2P PERIOD!
You have to use a 2P Vewlix L (closest color match) overlay...
24-b.jpg

It's a similar story if you own a Vewlix Capcom, the stock panel is red on foil/mirror and 1P ONLY!
XGnSWgf.jpg

The best match/option is the Vewlix-F 2P panel (which at one time came as a complete kit, now you must order as pieces for more money).
sNAjaK5.jpg

Basically IF you see a 2P it's been done the same way I did mine, by ordering the parts from Taito JP.
Both of my cabs purchased from KC, 2-Player panels ordered from Taito...
AvS2qxi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ekorz you know the Vewlix is quite compact and fits nicely into a small apartment (unlike nasty CRT cabs). ;)

@jassin000 Where was that arcade located in?

I didnt really search around when I lived there and went to a few arcades but never saw anything like that apart from the ones around akiba.

went to a few arcades but never saw anything like that apart from the ones around akiba.
I've gone on record as not "liking" Japan, especially Tokyo.
Everyone is super uptight, the "retro" stores like Super Potato are charging eBay prices so it's pointless to shop...
The food was horrific for someone who can't eat gluten/wheat products or dairy/milk products, I need meats that haven't been deep fried in panko.
Oh, and I wasn't allowed into Tokyo Summer Land unless I covered my tattoos, Japanese people hate tattoos I guess it's a gang thing for them.

Anyway the good arcades, and in fact my favorite part of the Japan experience was taking the bullet train (we stayed in Tokyo) to Shin Osaka.
Pretty cool, people more relaxed and it had a more classic meets new feel... Oh and quality alcohol, they actually had "top shelf" variety shit.

Most (Diamond Black from @cpsystem3 collection) of the above shots came from HEY (Hirose Entertainment Yard) in Osaka, but a few also came from a Taito Station in Akiba.
pATImZ8.jpg

dZnRYgG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yeah, I lived in Saitama and worked in Tokyo. Hated/Loved Tokyo

You're right Tokyians are shoved so far up themselves its not funny, I don't know the kind of impression they will make for the Olympics there.

Super Potato is a tourist trap I never saw any locals in there the one or two times I went in.

The food is great! :D But I can eat it all. I loved it!

They have a stigma against tatts there.....

I have heard that Osaka is much better and more friendlier than Tokyo or other big cities in Japan. I will try to visit there next time I go back.

I figured you meant just for shipping. But I asked, " how much "with" Shipping. Meaning, the total cost of the cabinet including the shipping cost to CT. I am only interested in something with a 2 player console.

Back