What's new

flashpc

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here is my somewhat short story....

I've been a fan of arcades since I was a child, summer holidays/vacations by the coast were the norm. And every seaside pier would have an arcade. I have fond memories of playing street fighter 2, wwf wrestlefest, and track and field to name a few.

About 5 years ago I actually bought my first cab (A naomi universal cabinet retrofitted with an xbox)

It was fun but not quite right. So I scoured the internet for information about what was supposed to be inside, and went hunting for parts.

It now has evolved. It will play naomi, and jamma boards. And he has a friend, a Club Kart Prize driving cab with a new control panel to house the shifter and a smaller pedal assembly.

I found shops online for parts and like a mug I probably paid over the odds, but I also found forums, and got some expert advice.

My little shed is a bit full now as I also have a virtual pinball machine I scratch built (but I'm having an issue with the software)

I love to tinker with stuff, but I am a amateur at best.

I am here to learn, and to meet some cool guys and gals (albeit online)

I may ask some noobish questions as I am still fairly new to the electronics side, and am a little weary in case i fry the boards I have bought.

Back