fm2s.jpg

candyisdandysmall.jpg

myhobbyis-square.jpg

idratherarcade.jpg

igotnext.jpg

herecomesnc.jpg

arcadecollector.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. I like the collector shirts. Nothing like those around at all.

Very nice. I like the collector shirts. Nothing like those around at all.
Hey thanks, yeah I initially designed these when looking to buy some different types of arcade shirts to wear myself when going to expos and playing around messing in the game room. :)

I think what the masses really want are some Mitsurugi-w and Darksoft says shirts.

;)

Awesome shirts, will have to pick some up.

I wanted to get some shirts made for my boy, nieces and nephews, they like to come over to play some games and have their little competitions.

Was thinkering with the following, I am by no means good at this stuff, so would love to see what you come up with if you are interested. I know, as far as the logos go they cant be used because of copyright/trademark issue.

View attachment 2297
View attachment 2298

Another one in the "Arcade Guru Says" T-Shirt series, this one for monitor repair. Available in several colors.

ag-idcapthat.jpg

Awesome shirts, will have to pick some up.

I wanted to get some shirts made for my boy, nieces and nephews, they like to come over to play some games and have their little competitions.

Was thinkering with the following, I am by no means good at this stuff, so would love to see what you come up with if you are interested. I know, as far as the logos go they cant be used because of copyright/trademark issue.
Would be fun to make a shmup shirt. Yeah, using logos could be an issue. May have to make some customized sprites for a retro-themed shooter look perhaps.

When I got to arcade expos, I love seeing the little foot steps they pass around and people bring so little kids can reach the games. Would be cool to have a stylized image of a kid playing a game using one of those with "Little Shmupper in Training" or something like that. I just finished putting together a multi-vertical cab for shmups recently.

How about one based on the CL ads you see these days for some arcade machines.

Monitor needs a new chassis, power supply broken, no game board, $1000.

Back