What's new

Zitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey yall , just trying to finish off the last pieces to the machine cosmetically , id love a ashtray for tokens , id love a white taito one but i dont think they make them in that combo but you know what would be really really awesome if someone here is able to make em and label it arcade projects :p

How can we do this does anyone know anybody?

Im afraid i dont get the reference ‍♂️

Contact that dude from France, he makes repro ashtrays

Gate Ninety or something

Oh well lol 2B914388-2924-4416-BD95-8DCA348E93F3.jpeg

Get the black Taito (it has white lettering on it) it looks awesome.

Ordered from Gateninty (also pictured the Taito keyring).
nUfHbqM.jpg

Or you could get the white Sega (has blue Sega lettering on it)... But I wouldn't go ordering 100 of them just for white tray with black Taito on it.

Red on my FC
Blue on my white Diamond
Black on my L-AMI

All filled with Taito tokens. :)
WVhMjTf.jpg

1. Find out if they will do a custom logo order of ashtrays

2. Restrictions on amount of colors for the logo, what format do they need it in, vector, etc...

2. Find out what the minimum order quantity to get a custom order placed is

3. Price per unit/total for order + shipping costs

4. Lead time for order to be completed.

Once you have all this info

5. Present info to @Darksoft / @Mitsurugi-w for approval and to get AP logo in format needed.

If all is a go ahead

6. Open an interest check / preorder thread

The rest should be straight forward

Put me down for 8 Ap ashtrays (4 white / 4 black) :D

@Darksoft, if you're cool with Ashtrays getting made with the Arcade Projects logo, I'll post up an interest check shortly re: them. I'm trying to find the cheapest / best quality source and route for Melamin ashtrays.

I would only want to do a limited run of 100. More costly, but less risk and work :) -- I'd also kick back some money back to the forum or some free Ashtrays at the very least.

Last edited:
I might have some original red and blue taito ones for sale ...

@Zitz I’m keen on a couple of ashtrays and keyrings also, but postage was more than the items. The dude is in Belgium. I sent him a please explain and he’s going to look into the postage outside of his website’s postage calculator to see if he can do any better. I’ll let you know how I go.

Looks like @rancor has these too?

http://www.tokyoshmups.com/

Merch! Merch! Merch!

I believe AO did e-19 melamin ashtrays a few years back that looked very slick and totally matched the Taito/Sega original ones.

I’d definitely be down for a few AP ashtrays.

Last edited:
@Darksoft, if you're cool with Ashtrays getting made with the Arcade Projects logo, I'll post up an interest check shortly re: them. I'm trying to find the cheapest / best quality source and route for Melamin ashtrays.

I would only want to do a limited run of 100. More costly, but less risk and work :) -- I'd also kick back some money back to the forum or some free Ashtrays at the very least.
Yeah sweet as make the post and tag us up or something and lets get a count and cost going?

Lets call them token coasters. Who still smokes, really? :P

Back