What's new
Mark your items as sold

Lightspeed

Beginner
Reaction score
Sold pending payment / pickup. Thanks all.

Hey hey everyone. Thinking of selling my Astro City cab with a few issues:
  • Monitor will likely need a recap. Some days it will fire on without issues, other days it flickers a lot.
  • Was never able to get the speakers working
Looking for $1500 firm! Local pickup only. Feel free to message me.

20220804_142920.jpg

20220805_222021.jpg

20220805_221952.jpg

20220804_143026.jpg

I moved the cab downstairs and the monitor issues are more apparent. Though sometimes it fires on okay:

20220806_143939.jpg

Attachments

• 20220804_142945(1).jpg
    20220804_142945(1).jpg
    198 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Bump! Added another image that shows the monitor issue. Feel free to send me an offer 😁

I'm asking some friends around there to see if there may be any interest. However, if for some reason you may consider parting this out, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I am looking for front panel for one of my Astros.

I'm asking some friends around there to see if there may be any interest. However, if for some reason you may consider parting this out, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I am looking for front panel for one of my Astros.

Did you read the OP?
  1. They're in Virginia
  2. They said no shipping
If you need parts contact Yaton. If you need a cab in California you aren't looking hard enough, they are easy to get.

Anyway, best of luck OP, if I was out there I'd try to work out a deal and come scoop it up.

Did you read the OP?
  1. They're in Virginia
  2. They said no shipping
If you need parts contact Yaton. If you need a cab in California you aren't looking hard enough, they are easy to get.

Anyway, best of luck OP, if I was out there I'd try to work out a deal and come scoop it up.
Yeah, I read it.

1. I'm aware, hence why I said I will be contacting my friends around there (Virginia, NC, DC, Maryland) to see if there may be interest.
2. When did I say anything about shipping?

I have cabs in California. Don't talk to me like I can't read.

You're right, I misread what you said on the "around there" point. Chalk it up to reading message boards at 1AM. My mistake. I don't want to crap up OP's thread any further so I'll see myself out.

Appreciate the free bumps either way 😅. Updated post with pricing. Hit me up if interested. Thanks!

Back