What's new
For Sale

Cereth

Enlightened
Reaction score
SALE CLOSED

Making a separate thread for this, since this is a very non-standard sale. These are games that are overstocked in Japan right now, and I'm clearing out a distributor's warehouse. These cabs are at a clearance price. You should not expect to see these kind of prices again, unless they overstocked again or something like that. For the moment, it is conveniently November, the month of the Friday of Black, so I will be keeping this sale running for the duration of the month, or until excessive stock stabilizes. Be sure to check the normal sales thread for everything else!

I can't say how often deals like this will come up, or for what cabs. Just right now, these are at risk of destruction, and I prefer to get them into people's hands than into a landfill. We didn't really get to negotiate much lower of a rate or anything, just by nature of there being high volume, I am selling at a very low profit margin. Keep in mind, with a low margin, there isn't really room for financial support if anything happens to have problems immediately. Normally I try to cover for these things, but this is a clearance. Cabs are all tested before leaving Japan, and power-tested upon arrival. If anything is wrong at those points, they will be fixed before being shipped to a customer. While I really do try to help, please just consider that there may be limited or no support for cabs on this order. I have noted below common things to expect.

The quality of the cabinets will be no more or less than what we normally expect unless noted. These aren't junk cabinets or anything. However, I would expect the possibility that some things like POPs, POP holders, etc. will not be included. If they have them, they will be, but please understand that when dealing in bulk, it's not like every cab will be perfect with every little flag or extra. I will note some things about each cabinet in their respective sections below.

I currently accept payments Venmo F&F, Zelle, and wire transfer, in full, in advance. I am willing to arrange future payment dates within 1-2 weeks of order, but there is NOT a lot of flexibility here. I am trying to move volume, not cater to small needs. I fully expect every cab to be sold in short order, and moving this much this fast requires a lot of capital. I won't be waiting on anyone past agreed dates.

Cabs will come in late December to early January. There will likely be another NorCal/SoCal delivery run after these come, expect to pay $300-$350 a cab with some discounts for multiple for delivery on those. STI, expect $550-$700 in the US for smaller cabs, $650-$900 for bigger stuff like IIDX. Each subsequent cab is around $300 (small cabs) to $500 (larger cabs) or so each. You can combine orders with stuff from my normal listing as well.

I'll update this listing as I think of more details to cover.

beatmaniaIIDX - $1,350
This is the big one, there's a LOT of them. They will be 1st or 2nd gen, NOT tricoro cabs. tricoro models will be available at a lowered rate, please ask if interested. I might add them here later. Expect no header acrylic or side POP acrylic; some come with it, some don't. I've been buying extras to fulfill as many cabs as I can, just setting expectations. Expect subs to be blown, that's 90% of IIDXs. At this rate, being with no margin, just moving stock as quickly as possible, expect there to be some little issues. Everything will be coming directly from an arcade floor, and immediately loaded/sent to us. Upon arrival, there'll probably be minimal checks made as well. Expect some issues, and expect not to have free support from us on them. We do try to do some checks and eliminate most problems e.g. monitors with serious issues, but we can't get everything. This is very much a clearance, it's priced accordingly! It was going to be $1,250 but that was cutting it too close to the red for me to feel comfortable.

Nostalgia - $1,250 - PENDING ALL SOLD
10-15 available. Some don't have POPs, some have had pretty burned monitors, but a small percentage. There is a little room on this, I will be opening up to potential further discounts if picking this up with something else.

Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,250 - PENDING ALL SOLD
10-15 available. Should all include top POP, working order. Expect likely not having the side hanging cardstock hanging part. Common failures with this cab are PCB dying and touchscreen failures. It's only a smaller subset of cabs, but significant enough to make note. I will provide some advice, and the community has had some experience with this, but do not expect too much direct support on this. The game has very good network support, custom songs, and a community Discord. There is a little room on this, I will be opening up to potential further discounts if picking this up with something else.

Vewlix Diamond Blue - $1,250
I'm seeing no real market move on these, so I'm clearing 'em. There's no support. They all probably have an IO, but you don't get to pick it. May or may not have locks. Panel could be anything; 1L, SEGA candy panel, whatever. No guarantee on a marquee. Most have working monitors iirc, but assume they aren't. I will not let you pick out of them, I will not swap IOs/panels for you, I will not check if the monitors are good, etc. You are getting a Vewlix FC out of our stock, as-is. If you want specifics, you can order one at the normal price. Probably will state this too many times, but this is a clearance. It's not that these are bad cabs, it's that we are clearing inventory quickly. This won't be a sale for everyone.

Vewlix FC - $750 - ALL SOLD
Same as above, but I'll copy-paste the whole thing anyway. I'm seeing no real market move on these, so I'm clearing 'em. There's no support. They all probably have an IO, but you don't get to pick it. May or may not have locks. Panel could be anything; 1L, SEGA candy panel, whatever. No guarantee on a marquee. Most have working monitors iirc, but assume they aren't. I will not let you pick out of them, I will not swap IOs/panels for you, I will not check if the monitors are good, etc. You are getting a Vewlix FC out of our stock, as-is. If you want specifics, you can order one at the normal price. Probably will state this too many times, but this is a clearance. It's not that these are bad cabs, it's that we are clearing inventory quickly. This won't be a sale for everyone.

Noir HD (Tekken 7) - $750
I'm seeing no real market move on these, so I'm clearing 'em. There's no support. They all have working monitors, may or may not have locks, and include the ES3 for Tekken 7. It will not be patched to run offline, and I will straight up blacklist you if you ask for help with it; I'm literally only including them because I don't want to take them out. It's a huge hassle for us, you are buying cabs priced to accommodate for the services we are not offering this time around. Probably will state this too many times, but this is a clearance. It's not that these are bad cabs, it's that we are clearing inventory quickly. This won't be a sale for everyone.

Blanc - $600
Dragonball Zenkai Battle Royale ended support recently, these are flooding the market. They are basically a taller white Noir. Out of the box, they only have wiring for a 1L panel, and button 6 is not on the harness. It is a 1080p monitor, but it's locked at the EDID level; this can be fixed with an EDID spoofer. The cab natively does not have a JVSIO, and these won't come with a 357 PCB. exA has made a wiring harness, IO, and monitor solution to unlock the full potential of the cabinet, as well as a custom 2L panel. This will be something I'm probably ordering in large quantity, we can discuss that separately, I'll have pricing for those kits at some point.

Again, noting that this is a CLEARANCE sale. I'm not looking to take too much time with the sales on this, will be selling first-come first-serve.

Last edited:
If only shipping to Australia wasn’t so horrific 😀

Reach out to Blue Spring Express. They are in the process of starting up the import process for Australia

Ugh, really bad timing for me... I'd love to pick up a Nostalgia cab, especially at that price. Wow!

I'm sure you won't have trouble moving them at these prices!

Just curious (I know they're already spoken for). Were those IIDX's the old models or lightnings?

Groove coaster and nostalgia still open? I'd like both

And PMd of course.

Last edited:
Yep, still available. I'll update as things close up! Give me a few hrs, I'm on a really late schedule and catching up with the day's messages.

Back