What's new

nonosto

Champion
Reaction score
Hello

I always seen light cover for New Net City red /orange:

nos-naomi-light-cover-NOA-1503.jpg

But does exist it in blue? or does exist a method to re paint it in blue?
Thanks

I have always wondered this. It irks me that these are orange and not blue or white at least

The house of the dead has a green cover I think

I have always wondered this. It irks me that these are orange and not blue or white at least

The house of the dead has a green cover I think
I'd love to see some pics! I have red/orange personally- I think we could color them in the same way one would color tail lights- but that means going darker and doesn't leave a ton of options.

Maybe I'm full of crap I found the pic from the flyer for house of the dead and it indeed has a green light but all the shots of the cabs in the wild have the typical orange light cover. But now I remember seeing a green light cover on a naomi cabinet on an ikaruga cab. Little google search and viola.
green light.jpg

This cab was customized by Sean (MCS) and posted on the andy geezer website. So while it may not have ever come with a green light customizing this light seems possible. Even the border down cabinet appears to have had the light manipulated in some way. Maybe its possible to strip the color

16818-house-of-the-dead-iii-the-naomi@800x600min.png

This one is definitely a (very poor) mock-up.

Love the cardboard guns.

I used to own a HOTD3 that I converted from gun tower to just using the upright.

Strangely VC3 had the orange light.

Attachments

• hotd3.jpg
    hotd3.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 38
  • hotd3m.jpg
    hotd3m.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 38
  • hotd3u.jpg
    hotd3u.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 39
  • vc3.JPG
    vc3.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 40
@twistedsymphony made an extensive research of all the different versions of the Naomi cabinets, and none of them feature a blue light cover.

http://solid-orange.com/1777

Also, the original light cover makes an orange light. There is an official Red cover that came with the Tekken 5 New Net City. II have it on my cab. It makes a real red light, and it looks amazing.
IMG_20230917_165316.jpg

I'm looking for one of these. Either red or orange. Any clues of a seller?

Back