What's new

Mrhide

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello!

Recently acquired a New Astro City with 1944: The Loop Master in it ... which was on eye opener on the great CPS2 games that I've grown up with !

a few "obsessive" searches for more games later, I found the great Darksoft CPS2 multikit!... so I've located a dead x-men vs Street Fighter and all I now need ...is a place to buy the kit ! ?( :evil:

oh ... and the name's Phil, I collect pinballs, watch animes, also have a Blast city with Dai oujou, also I make giant kites!

Looking forward to get a kit and meet the great people of this forum!

QYAsgoH.gif

Welcom!

I grew up in Vermont near Burlington, Montreal was a quick 1.5hrs drive over the boarder (I-89 North).
Before I turned 21 I spent many weekends on Saint Catherine ST taking in "live entertainment" and beverage... Love that city. ;)

Welcom!

I grew up in Vermont near Burlington, Montreal was a quick 1.5hrs drive over the boarder (I-89 North).
Before I turned 21 I spent many weekends on Saint Catherine ST taking in "live entertainment" and beverage... Love that city. ;)
ah !! a lot of my youth's vacation was on Grand Isle !

ah yes! St-Cat ! I miss the arcades but hey, they are coming back !!
--> http://cultmontreal.com/2016/01/north-star-montreal-barcade/
and -- > http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...g-resolved-arcade-mtl-finally-opens-its-doors

Thanks for the welcome everyone ;)

Congrats on your Astro City! Have you ever thought that you would own an Arcade as a little kid? Awesome that you are here.

Congrats on your Astro City! Have you ever thought that you would own an Arcade as a little kid? Awesome that you are here.
It has been my dream since my parents *never* cave in and bought me a console! ... thus I've pretty much lived in arcades and played them *ALL* !

well the dream is realized now :) ... I have 9 pinballs and 4 vids!

I've wired my first "kick harness" today ! (about time!! ) kids and I are having a blast and I can't wait till I can get my hands on a cps2 multi ...if they can only be in stock somewhere!

Congratulations! We live in a great time. I am glad that you can share your hobby and passion for video gaming with your children. I am starting to think of owning a Japanese sit down cabinet. How would you go about it?

Back