What's new
Want To Buy
I think I sold all the ones I had, I'll double-check if I have any and let you know. You can have it free if I do.

Oh jeez that's a big boy. I have a parts board here that I've been picking from that @majors let me have a few years ago.

I think from the looks of it the 2729 looks good and is far removed from any acid damage that initially turned it into a parts board :P

I've done an SH2 transplant from a Saturn to a CPS3 security cart but I'd rather not tackle the removal of this chip if I don't have to. If you are interested then you can have it for the cost of shipping. I will be out of town this next week but when I get back I can pack it up for you and let you know how much it will cost to send. Shoot me a DM with your information if that sounds good!

Oh jeez that's a big boy. I have a parts board here that I've been picking from that @majors let me have a few years ago.

I think from the looks of it the 2729 looks good and is far removed from any acid damage that initially turned it into a parts board :P

I've done an SH2 transplant from a Saturn to a CPS3 security cart but I'd rather not tackle the removal of this chip if I don't have to. If you are interested then you can have it for the cost of shipping. I will be out of town this next week but when I get back I can pack it up for you and let you know how much it will cost to send. Shoot me a DM with your information if that sounds good!
Thank you!!

Back