What's new
For Sale

Hellfromabove

Professional
Reaction score
Link for Games / Consoles / Accessories will be posted in the Arcade PCBs and Carts section and the Non-Arcade Items for Sale section. I'll post the link here incase people are interested. To give a heads up, arcade stuff is an almost complete MVS collection with a bunch of inserts and manuals that I spent a long time acquiring and a bunch of boards like a TX3, TX4, etc.

As stated in the title, the cabs listed are for sale. All located north of Los Angeles, 91321. Here are details and pricing for the cabs:

Vewlix Clone #1
Details: Black and Silver model. Used primarily for testing. Probs has less than a 100 hours of use. Monitor supports DVI-D. Wired for JAMMA.
Price: $1500

Vewlix Clone #2
Details: White cabinet base with Red and Black trim. This was a custom sample I had manufactured. Mainly for testing. Less than 40 hours of use. Monitor supports HDMI and DVI-D. Wired for JAMMA and JVS (JVS wiring may require a little work with some wires needing to be soldered back in to place).

Vewlix Diamond Black
Details: Purchased new. Used once for testing.
Price: $3000

Dino King
Details: US version that has the extremely rare cash acceptor with card dispenser attached. Has the board and all inside. Needs a modded CF card if you actually want to play the game. Has a small area that seems to have been marked with some black spray paint. Should be able to come off with some elbow grease. I just never got around to it.

Capcom Cute
Details: Pink with no decals on the side. Apparently, came from the factory like this. I was provided decals for the sides and never applied them, but will supply them with the cabinet. Monitor seems to be in amazing condition with no burn in.
Price: $5000

Sega Blast City
Details: Wired for JAMMA. Monitor has a KOF '98 logo burned in slightly. Everything else works great.
Price: $2500

In no hurry to sell. Would like these to go to the right buyer who will appreciate them for what they are and take care of them. Making an offer never hurts. If you've got manual, RWD or AWD, non-USDM sports cars, I MAY be willing to trade depending on the vehicle and condition.

Attachments

• 20230724_221838.jpg
    20230724_221838.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 723
  • 20230724_221853.jpg
    20230724_221853.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 729
  • 20230724_222013.jpg
    20230724_222013.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 664
  • 20230724_222111.jpg
    20230724_222111.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 581
  • 20230724_222209.jpg
    20230724_222209.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 612
  • 20230724_222453.jpg
    20230724_222453.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:
good luck with your sales! please put your location in your bio though, so people can see where they are from without having to read thru your FS post to find it. its the rules. even something as simple as CA. helps me see where you are at and you not have to receive a bunch of notifications asking location. not trying to be an asshole, just wanna make everything run a little smoother.

Apparently, came from the factory like this.
We've seen a few NOS still in crate Cutes pop up the past several years, they have all had sideart already applied. You may have been told a tall tale.

We've seen a few NOS still in crate Cutes pop up the past several years, they have all had sideart already applied. You may have been told a tall tale.
Perhaps, but I never saw a need to question it. Paint coating on the machine is original and has not been repainted. It's pretty easy to spot when the original form has been messed/ tampered with.

Perhaps, but I never saw a need to question it. Paint coating on the machine is original and has not been repainted. It's pretty easy to spot when the original form has been messed/ tampered with.
I wasn't claiming yours didn't have original paint or was messed with, I'm simply telling you it did not come from the factory without those stickers on it. They got taken off at some point in its life, that's all.

Shipping possible? (vewlix cabs)
Yes, shipping is possible. There's a shipping company I can put you in touch with that handles arcade machines. I've used them multiple times for shipping and receiving. They do a good job. All payments must be made in full before any pickup has been done.

Back