What's new
For Sale

Daraga83

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have some more hot items for sale at good prices. Everything is perfectly working.

Street fighter double impact jp-$180
Cps3 with darksoft's super bios-$220
Street fighter alpha 2 a+b jp-$120
Nanao flexscan 8060- $120
Commodore 1084-s -$120
Genuine capcom kick harness - $40

Shipping is included in the sale price. The nanao and commodore monitor are both "14 inches and the nanao outputs cga/ega/vga and has the superior picture but needs sync booster for rgb/cga. I'm having problems uploading all the pics again because the files are too big(?). Maybe it's because I'm using a iPod and hats all I have. Also I recently sold my supergun so I have no way of showing monitor picture quality or the pcb's in action but everything works fine. I can show you the pics through email. It allowed me to upload pics of the monitors only. If I could I would upload as many pics as possible and I apologize for the inconvenience. DM me.View attachment 490

At those prices I'm guessing the CPS3 are cart only?

no it's for the complete pcb kit. I price my items to sell quick. I don't care about maximum potential profit. Items depreciate in value over time right?

I forgot to mention that the kick harness is wired for p3 and p4 as well as a loom for audio and test

Exactly, it's more of the opposite at the moment.

I'm 32 and had been worn all these games out long ago. I don't even play games anymore.

If you're willing to part out the Double Impact kit, let me know if you'd be willing to sell me one of the two 64 MB-SIMMs in the CPS3 PCB. Though the PCB would not be able to play Double Impact anymore, it can still play New Generation and Red Earth/Warzard.

i've got a New Generation system, and the needed 128 MB SIMMs, so I really don't want to spend all that money for the other stuff I wouldn't need.

Items depreciate in value over time right?
Not in this hobby. Someone got a screaming deal. Congrats to them.
Screaming deal??? I did not realize who Daraga83 was until he posted this staff.. but he had all his staff on craiglist for $900.. it was all his staff.. I did not get them because I do not have space in my place and my better half is starting to look at me funny.. I do wish that someone local in the forum would have gotten. they were like 5 CPS 2 games, the staff posted here, super gun, the CPS3 systems, 19" arcade monitor and a few other staff. It was a crazy deal.. Sorry to see that you no longer enjoy the games..

Holy shit that cps3 deal... And I was actually awake when it was posted, why was I not checking sites? Ah well.

Just wanted to say thank you to Daraga83, got the items as specified in excellent condition. Super fast shipping and well packed.

Back