How many would you preorder/buy?

Votes: 31 23.8%

Votes: 82 63.1%

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
The Ghox spinners are definitely more complicated to repro. I have a pair that I will forward to @hursit to see if it can be done and is cost-effective.
I forget who was selling that $1000 complete kit, it was either you or Twisted, but I remember being tempted and just not able to justify it ...

Hello people

These are the new Control Panel Artworks. I was working on these for a while with my friend. I wanted to create a new design for my Repro Spinner Joystick. The original artwork is cool but i just want to make another one :)

Which one you like it or not ? Im waiting your opinions and suggestions. ;)
Uploaded a video to show you the original quality of these artworks ;) . They are 500dpi originally.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Npu9IUwdW4

S7oq3LU.jpg

iPamVmQ.jpg

I think the bottom one look would better if it didn't have the center artwork on the edges as well.

Very nice work in any case.

Just imagine like this
Those Center Artworks on the edges gives dome effect. You can think about it like a RING, you turn it and it will glow and the other's lost opacity. Thats why added those center artwork on the edges.

Reactions: nem
Things are getting kind of quiet around these parts :) I know the cps1 multi is getting most of the attention, and rightfully so, but is there any update on the spinner release?

I would suspect each one will take some time to put together and doesn't just roll out of production like all assembled. Also assume that this isn't his day job too so would probably take a while to put 200 all together, testing them etc, before opening order lines up.

Don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything but was there a reason why you didn't repro the japan version instead?

Back