What's new
For Sale

Zitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey yall im chasing a coin entry surrounding ive found a chrome one on ebay but its plastic , was there any metal ones ever made ? Can someone either point me in the right direction or even possibly sell me one? Cheers guys

No, the entry for these cabs is plastic. egret 2's were white, 3's and AWSD's are a dark grey.

The egret 2 has a grey plastic coin slot.

AFAIK it was white on the promo flyer (with green and yellow buttons) but all the actual cabs I’ve had were / are grey.

I stand corrected then....ive seen white on the flyers, and purchased a reproduction white insert....I did not know they physically came grey...thanks for the heads up

I stand corrected then....ive seen white on the flyers, and purchased a reproduction white insert....I did not know they physically came grey...thanks for the heads up
Plenty of people have installed white ones, I’ve got green and yellow buttons on mine ;)

Only reason I posted is on the off chance someone thinks their gray one is an aftermarket part.

Yeah my AWSD is grey i was just hoping to upgrade to a metal one , maybe i can fabricate one up

7420eb83-273f-4599-b90c-5d80dfb15832

Back