What's new
For Sale

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
These are Arcade Control Panel Wall Mount Brackets!:D I've meticulously engineered them to fit most Japanese control panels with plenty of clearance for all components. This includes them hosting 1 or 2 levers, and all button configurations, while still displaying the panel at a proper viewing angle.:thumbsup: Tried, tested, and true.

IMG_4675.jpg

[astrocity] Intended use is display on walls while not in use on respective cabinets.
[astrocity] Fits different size and layout variants with plenty of clearance, regardless of number of buttons and levers.
[astrocity] No longer have to worry about depopulating and repopulating panels each time you want to switch them out.

[astrocity]Can also be used on a flat work surface if you prefer to display your CP on a desk. (Rubber Feet included)
[astrocity]Makes wiring a control panel a breeze, allowing you access to either side while installing levers, buttons and wiring.

IMG_4633.jpgIMG_4635.jpg

The standard bracket is printed in Black Gloss or White Matte PLA. You can also order a custom color of your choosing or have them printed in PETG for high temps! Please contact me and I can work with you to provide an exact match.:) Because each control panel requires 2 brackets to hold it up, these are sold in sets of 2 with mounting hardware included as well as rubber feet for desks. The mounting hardware can be used in Drywall, wood, or brick/stone. (See photos). I ship same day if ordered before 3PM EST.

Use the code "TAITO" for $5 off, or contact me directly here so I don't have to pay Etsy 6%;)

Links:
[astrocity]Humbler Tools on Etsy
[astrocity]
Twitter

Very cool mate, love the idea and the implementation.

These look super dope. If I was able to put holes in the walls where I currently live, I'd be all over this. Someday!

Very cool mate, love the idea and the implementation.

These look super dope. If I was able to put holes in the walls where I currently live, I'd be all over this. Someday!
Thanks guys! Im really looking forward to seeing other peoples panel's posted up! Been a dream of mine for a long time <3<3

@jcmorrisii very nice. I’ll likely get a set through CQB Arcade. For anyone interest I have a number of panels I want to put on display, but don’t want to leave the joystick in them. To achieve a similar end I cut a squash ball in half, drilled a hole in it and then attached a ball top to a M6 x 22mm bolt. You can also use cheap ping pong balls but the finish is a bit more rough.

8ADA027A-647C-4CE8-91E8-D02DB962FE9B.jpeg
292117A2-B58B-4C36-B15B-0A6874DA2029.jpeg
65EDB303-CE22-402E-A70B-A82CCE06DD99.jpeg

@jcmorrisii very nice. I’ll likely get a set through CQB Arcade. For anyone interest I have a number of panels I want to put on display, but don’t want to leave the joystick in them. To achieve a similar end I cut a squash ball in half, drilled a hole in it and then attached a ball top to a M6 x 22mm bolt. You can also use cheap ping pong balls but the finish is a bit more rough.

8ADA027A-647C-4CE8-91E8-D02DB962FE9B.jpeg
292117A2-B58B-4C36-B15B-0A6874DA2029.jpeg
65EDB303-CE22-402E-A70B-A82CCE06DD99.jpeg

Cool idea with the balls if you have to remove the joysticks! Love to see necessity driving engineering!! <3

But Im confused, why would you want to remove the joysticks? One of the most important aspects of my design is that you have plenty of clearance for backsides of levers and buttons with no risk of it sitting on the wall. The bracket cradles the panel carefully leaving the components floating with no force being applied to them.

Also, Im not familiar with " CQB Arcade". I am designing, producing, and selling these myself and am not working with any distributor at this time.

@jcmorrisii sure having the full stick is more authentic, but some may have quite a few panels and no spare sticks for instance. Hope you sell a heap. Great design and idea. Maybe I got mixed up with your product with another similar thing. Someone else had some wall mount a while back. Fluffy maybe?

Yea theres 2 other people that provided files for wall mounts in the print section.

@jcmorrisii sure having the full stick is more authentic, but some may have quite a few panels and no spare sticks for instance. Hope you sell a heap. Great design and idea. Maybe I got mixed up with your product with another similar thing. Someone else had some wall mount a while back. Fluffy maybe?
Oh yeah I completely get it, that totally makes sense! Again thanks for contributing the idea, love it!
Yea theres 2 other people that provided files for wall mounts in the print section.

Yes both Buffi and Todorojo recently posted their own designs , all of which were very cool to see!!

Back