What's new
Anyone tried the above pcb with cps1 CPU clock yet? It wasn't designed for quite the same thing.

I am setting aside the money. I plan to purchase as soon as it's possible.

CPS1 has some of my favorite arcade games, and my single favorite game (daimakaimura).

$700+ is a lot of money, for a lot of people, including me. But that doesn't mean it's not a good value. It's a great value. And that's what drives my purchase of this multi.

Nobody actually answered on the previous question if the compatibility list of PCBs for CPS1 Multi is still valid...
Anyway, I decided to buy a CPS1 game (which came up pretty suddenly for about 140 Euro including shipping). According to seller fully tested and working. Got pics before buying it: A board is "good" alternative (will try out converting it to DASH) and the C board is best, but with removed battery and added wire.

Some work ahead there.

However, I'll first buy another Darksoft product, then I'll go for CPS1 Multi kit...

Will I be contacted when the it's time to purchase the kits? I'm lost in all of this. I've read the part of the price change, but nothing about a release date of the OP.

Back