What's new
Howdy stranger. Been hiding in your COVID bunker?

Where can you find the option add-ones mentioned in the video for sale?

Is shipping of the final version of the kit still 3/31 as noted on highscoresaves?

Shipping of the kit has been delayed 4-5 weeks. Stay tuned to the thread to find out new details

We had to make a last second design change that delayed things a few more weeks. None of the accessories are available yet. I'm hoping to have most of them in hand so people can order everything in one shipment.

Is my understanding correct in that the player 3/4 and kick connectors are shared off the same headers?

So hypothetically if someone had a 6 buttons 4 player cabinet and wanted to switch between a 3-4 player game and say SF2 which needs kick buttons, there would be wiring changes needed due to the shared header?

Likely not to be an issue for most people, but if you wanted to play the full suite without having to move boards or wiring around you’d likely need 2 of these multis in a 2 player and 4 player cabinet? (And potentially another if you wanted dedicated spinner space on the control panel)

Is my understanding correct in that the player 3/4 and kick connectors are shared off the same headers?

So hypothetically if someone had a 6 buttons 4 player cabinet and wanted to switch between a 3-4 player game and say SF2 which needs kick buttons, there would be wiring changes needed due to the shared header?

Likely not to be an issue for most people, but if you wanted to play the full suite without having to move boards or wiring around you’d likely need 2 of these multis in a 2 player and 4 player cabinet? (And potentially another if you wanted dedicated spinner space on the control panel)
You can probably wire up players 3 & 4 and the kicks for player 1 & 2 in parallel without issue.

Kicks for p1 and p2 are shared with same connector for all controls for p3. So yeah that causes difficulties when in a cabinet. This was one thing that motivated me to make the control helper adapter I previewed in the video. You could even use this to wire p3 and 4 in a cabinet via the db15 ports while keeping kicks for p1 and 2 via the cps2 connector.

We had to make a last second design change that delayed things a few more weeks. None of the accessories are available yet. I'm hoping to have most of them in hand so people can order everything in one shipment.
I'm def in for the kick wires & your addon board Mitsu. Plugging in Neogeo controllers for p3 and 4 looked pretty win bro.

Kicks for p1 and p2 are shared with same connector for all controls for p3. So yeah that causes difficulties when in a cabinet. This was one thing that motivated me to make the control helper adapter I previewed in the video. You could even use this to wire p3 and 4 in a cabinet via the db15 ports while keeping kicks for p1 and 2 via the cps2 connector.

Sign me up for the kick wires + Your add-on board, please. Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Video was great multi is amazing 🤩 well done to all involved, the accessories are definitely something I will be interested in getting great to have them guys .

The issue with CPS1 is that it has sooo many combinations that it was very hard to make a universal configuration without modifying the code. you got one game with spinners, some with 3P and 4P connectors, many different chips on C board, dip switches instead of EEPROM, each game has a different PAL A on the B Board for banking and when you are done with all that, then you add Full Qsound support in the same PCB. That includes Z80 processor, flashes, glue logic, Qsound, amplifier, etc. If it just had support for CPS1 it would be released one year ago.

The PCB is fully in terms of traces, there is literally room for nothing else.

I can't wait to have this sent to you guys and getting a possitive feedback.

Last edited:
The issue with CPS1 is that it has sooo many combinations that it was very hard to make a universal configuration without modifying the code. you got one game with spinners, some with 3P and 4P connectors, many different chips on C board, dip switches instead of EEPROM, each game has a different PAL A on the B Board for banking and when you are done with all that, then you add Full Qsound support in the same PCB. That includes Z80 processor, flashes, glue logic, Qsound, amplifier, etc. If it just had support for CPS1 it would be released one year ago.

The PCB is fully in terms of traces, there ir literally room for nothing else.

I can't wait to have this sent to you guys and getting a possitive feedback.
You are awesome, period.

Back