What's new
Will we have to desolder the original dip switches and solder in the wires for the extension cable?

Will we have to desolder the original dip switches and solder in the wires for the extension cable?

Should just have to set them all to off. The switches just connect a pin to ground, so if they're all open (off) then they can be connected to ground on the sub-panel.

1652822914221.png

Got'em :)
where can I find it?

Bottom installed dips --- $25
Dips with remote pcb and 3 ft cable --- $45
When they are done being manufactured I will have the Filter board mounted dip switches. They will be $45 as well.
Do you have pictures of prototypes of these or something cause like... I know I want one of these but don't really know which one.

Yes but a bit down the line when I can order the parts and pcbs

Last edited:
Which ones will you order?
Cable extension (kicks+3p/4p to the filter board) (Qty2) $25
Spinner PCB (Qty1) $55
DIPs w/ Remote PCB - 3ft cable (Qty1) $45

Total $125

Could the cable for the remote dip pcb be less than 3ft?
I'm thinking like 1ft (or whatever the LCD selector screen is) would be perfect for me.

I really hope one of you 3D print design wizards modifies @twistedsymphony 's existing LCD selector case to support/add the remote DIP PCB.
Darksoft-lcd-case.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cable extension (kicks+3p/4p to the filter board) (Qty2) $25
Spinner PCB (Qty1) $55
DIPs w/ Remote PCB - 3ft cable (Qty1) $45

Total $125

Could the cable for the remote dip pcb be less than 3ft?
I'm thinking like 1ft (or whatever the LCD selector screen is) would be perfect for me.

I really hope some of you 3D print wizzards will modify @twistedsymphony 's existing LCD case to support/add the remote DIP PCB.
Yeah I can do it shorter but you might want to keep 3 ft "just in case"

Back