What's new
Want To Buy

Nimmers

Grand Master
Reaction score
Anyone in Australia or near by have a nice CPS2 A board they would be willing to part with?

Looking for something in nice physical condition to go with a beloved green SSF2:X board that is signed by Daigo Umehara himself.

Let me know what you have!

Pics of said signed board?? :)
daigo-signing-2.jpg

Awesome.

Now that I think about it I lost an opportunity to have Tokido sign mine at BAM two weeks ago. IF I had thought ahead I would've bought my 2 ST boards for him to sign. :thumbdown:

Nice! My SSFIIX board is all covered in signatures from tournaments over the years :D
-ud

Nobody able to help me out? Failing that, what's the best way for an English speaker to buy this sort of thing from Japan?

They're really pricey from Japan.

You can use a proxy like Celga/Goody Japan etc to hit up the Yahoo auctions.

There's a few Japanese online retailers you can purchase from but you will need to use something like Google translate to translate the website.

Another possibly less desirable option is eBay. Plenty of Japanese based eBay sellers that sell Capcom hardware and ship to Australia.

Nobody able to help me out? Failing that, what's the best way for an English speaker to buy this sort of thing from Japan?
If you want to get one shipped from Japan I can help out. Find one on YAJ and let me know what you will spend on it and I can arrange to have it shipped along with my stuff. Just pay for your part of shipping from there to here and then to you.

Now I think about it, I am actually going to Japan in a couple of months so I guess if I can't find one locally I could just buy one in Aki.

There is one blue board on Aussie eBay for $215 and it looks pretty crappy. I guess I'll just keep a look out. Do they seem a bit rarer than they used to be or am I imagining it?

The current range of CPS2 listed on eBay Australia is grossly overpriced. They have been sitting there for months on end.

I managed to snag a few CPS2 bargains on eBay Australia recently, and was even able to use a 10% discount coupon from a promo eBay were running. I picked up a complete USA A+B board game for $105 delivered and a complete Asian A+B board for $130 delivered. There was another blue A+B board that went for $155 but I didn't get as I was outbid.

Good point except I can never bring myself to sell anything!

It was a lot better years ago when arcade and console gear was reasonably priced. Then I would simply buy, sell and trade without fear of never being able to re-obtain an item due to ridiculous pricing.

The current range of CPS2 listed on eBay Australia is grossly overpriced. They have been sitting there for months on end.

I managed to snag a few CPS2 bargains on eBay Australia recently, and was even able to use a 10% discount coupon from a promo eBay were running. I picked up a complete USA A+B board game for $105 delivered and a complete Asian A+B board for $130 delivered. There was another blue A+B board that went for $155 but I didn't get as I was outbid.
There's a guy named staceycollie on ebay and trademe scooping all the bargains from NZ. I know for sure he bought cheap CPS2 stuff recently. Try to contact him if you have a way to reach him.

I know exactly who he is - fairly active over here, interesting that it still works out to buy from NZ

I know exactly who he is - fairly active over here, interesting that it still works out to buy from NZ
Me too, he bought stuff from me before.
When you buy a working CPS2 boardset for NZ$50 I think it's still worth paying shipping to Oz.

Definitely. Didn't realise they were still that cheap over there

Hey hey lets not start giving away all the PCB's in NZ to OZ they have plenty of old arcades to pillage from, we have about 5. Having George snake as many as he has over the last couple of years is bad enough.... Fuck that guy. Haha

I wonder where all the A boards are going. I guess people making UD setups?

They just don't come up that often :(

Back