What's new
For Sale

Denson

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

A couple of bits to part with.

CPS1 Captain Commando a+b+c boards, jap version, desuicided, REALLY clean board! £290 plus postage

Guilty Gear XX Slash - Naomi GD Rom + Artwork (shown running on the above Net Dimm) - £35 posted in UK

Vampire Hunter CPS2 - fully working B board, don't know if/when the battery may have been changed, but currently working fine. Comes with box, a bit tatty, but you may as well have it! £65 plus postage.

Plenty more bits to come once I find the time to photograph them.

Last edited:
Thanks zero238, I've currently got someone interested, but if they don't proceed I'll give him a shout. :)

Denson....if you have any chance, can you send me as many pictures of the bottom of that stick, and the wiring pin connector, as you can?

Trying to look at how that one is wired, cause since I miss out on these EVERY TIME they come up...I've been working on a design for a 2 analogue stick panel...one handling up and down, and the other handling left and right....kinda like those old box puzzles, where you roll the marble around.

It may wind up being to easy...but I am gonna give it a shot, and seeing how your pots are wired up, would be a huge help.

Thanks, and GLWS!

Denson....if you have any chance, can you send me as many pictures of the bottom of that stick, and the wiring pin connector, as you can?

Trying to look at how that one is wired, cause since I miss out on these EVERY TIME they come up...I've been working on a design for a 2 analogue stick panel...one handling up and down, and the other handling left and right....kinda like those old box puzzles, where you roll the marble around.

It may wind up being to easy...but I am gonna give it a shot, and seeing how your pots are wired up, would be a huge help.

Thanks, and GLWS!
Hi, it's boxed up already, but I think I have some pics of the bottom of the stick...I'll have a look. But I doubt they'll be of much use to you as the wires go to a small pcb on the bottom of the panel first, then off to the IO. It's completely different to the standard Sega analogue sticks that you find on Zombie Revenge panels etc.

Interested in one of the CPS3 setups, for Darksoft purposes... Hoping sending it across an ocean isn't gonna kill me on shipping.

Hi guys, pm's replied to :)

If anyone else from the states is interested, the shipping cost of a CPS3 set up is approximately £28. (with UPS I think?!)

Oh, and Hyper Neo stuff SOLD ;)

Any interest in trades? Would love to trade my vsav board + cash for that HSF2 CPS2 board.

Back