What's new
Mark your items as sold

Magus Incognito

Student
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm selling off some of my spare Cps3 stuff.

I have an extra Cps3 Motherboard with the required simms to play all of the games on DS's Cps3 superBIOS. It comes with the metal cage, SCSI drive, and a dead cart that can be converted to DS's superBIOS. Unfortunately I don't have the cable for the SCSI drive and the drive is looking a little worn. There is also a screw missing on one of the PCB legs that connect it to the metal cage. All of these items are in good working condition and have been tested, except for the dead Cps3 cart... that I know is not working. I am not exactly sure how much this all worth and have been hesitant to try and sell it because of that. But right now I am trying to get some funds built up for purchasing a FC Vewlix cabinet here in the next few months. I don't want to sell to low, but am also not looking to take advantage from anyone either. I'm hoping to get $250 for the set. Shipping will have to be determined based on buyers location.

Cps3 Motherboard Set-----sold! $250

IMG-0587.JPG

IMG-0588.JPG

IMG-0590.JPG

I also have a "dead" Third Strike Cart and CD. Again I'm not sure how much this is worth but was hoping to get $80 for them. Shipping will have to be determined based on buyers location.

"dead" Third Strike Cart and CD-----sold! $80

IMG-0589.JPG

Also if anyone has any feedback on my pricing, your input is welcome and appreciated! Thanks

Last edited:
I'd buy at that price if I hadn't already spent so much on arcade shit lately, including the Neo Geo multi here lol.

Nice El Stew avatar too!

Back