What's new
Want To Buy

streetlights

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello...looking for a darksoft cps2 setup, i can purchase with or without the a board...if you want to part with your setup let me know!

Thanks

hey! thanks for the reply...i love the cps3 multi and still play it all the time!

im not very technical and wanted to see if someone already had a setup they were willing to part with, but paradise may be an option if i cant get anything...man id have a tough time figuring out which b board to sacrifice tho!

I know the feeling. Good news is that the proces can be reverted, if some day you want to go that road (Can't see why you'd want to do that :) )

hey! thanks for the reply...i love the cps3 multi and still play it all the time!

im not very technical and wanted to see if someone already had a setup they were willing to part with, but paradise may be an option if i cant get anything...man id have a tough time figuring out which b board to sacrifice tho!
Brutha, swoop it from Paradise before they are gone again. We can use one of your Phoenix'ed or Avalaunch'ed boards to get it going. No harm in killing an "undead" board. I have all the stuff needed to get it working including the JST connector. We can knock it out in a week or two after it ships to your place.

The only you need to do is:
  • Check to see if your Phoenix'ed or Avalaunch'ed boards are rev 7, if so, don't order the PAL. If not, go ahead and order the PAL for safe measure.
  • Maybe a Dremel, if you have one. If not, cool

youre the man dude...ill swoop one up and try to sell my avp board to help out w the funds

Back