What's new
Want To Buy

Lazyace

Student
Reaction score
After a 2 player 12 button original Egret 2 panel in good conditon. Cheers

you need to ask @alberto1225 who makes excellent repros
He can't exactly match the colour unfortunately. His reproductions are indeed excellent and his Astro panels are pretty much 1:1. Sadly the colour isn't quite right on his E2 panels, unless he has found a new way of printing them in the past year of course.

He can't exactly match the colour unfortunately. His reproductions are indeed excellent and his Astro panels are pretty much 1:1. Sadly the colour isn't quite right on his E2 panels, unless he has found a new way of printing them in the past year of course.
Do you have a side by side comparison so I can see? I have a new panel of his and what I think is an original and they seem close, but I wonder if my "original" is a repro as well.

Do you have a side by side comparison so I can see? I have a new panel of his and what I think is an original and they seem close, but I wonder if my "original" is a repro as well.
I sold my repro from Alberto a couple of years ago but I have 2 original 2L8B panels and could see the difference straight away. Alberto was kind enough to send me comparison pics last year when I enquired to see if he could match exactly. The attached picture is directly from a DM he sent me.
B.jpg

Last edited:
Ah yes, thank you. Same situation here, but I thought it was just light fading/dirt from years of arcade use/nicotine. In my case, I think the repro color is better, but I agree it is slightly different.

Good luck in your search!

Back