What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
Egret 29 Marquee holders-

Long time in the works. Mr Derrick cut the plastic and got it here. We finished up the vector work with the help of a friend (thank you very much if you're not on this forum).

You have a few options. Vinyl or Blank. Bracket or no bracket.

Acyrllic topper- cut to factory specs and looks pretty great I think. (2 piece w/ hardware). A few are slotted as the plastic guys drilled the holes a little off so they had to be corrected- can't tell when they're mounted. Blank slotted, $135. Blank unslotted $145. Add $50 for vinyl logo/artwork installed). Most of the cost of the acryllics will go to Derrick.

Metal mounting bracket. Powdercoated white. 3 holes tapped as per factory. with plexi to bracket hardware included. $95 each. 2 left

Bonus- Egret 2 parts- I have various metal parts (duplicates) for Egret 2s. Doors, glass move strip holders, top of the cabinet metal parts, etc. DM me if you're looking for anything. (Top of the cabinet parts are coming soon). I currently have bare marquee holder brackets for E2, Bare glass move strip holders (almost done. They take time).

Powder Coated Blast City/New/Net City Coin box door + bezel $135 (oem)

Add actual shipping. Payment friends and family
. Overseas shipping is possible- but no warranty, only F&F possible as I will not be responsible for the package in any way once it leaves my hands.

Attachments

• 66612935847__09889399-0576-4513-B891-19FCC619D53E.jpg
    66612935847__09889399-0576-4513-B891-19FCC619D53E.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Man. those turned out amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for finishing these! :thumbsup:

I ran into the same issue here, either cant find someone to do it, or they want a fortune.
That green acrylic killed my wallet, was extremely expensive to source and get cut properly to match the original.
So if you need these grab them while you can.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to order just the second (clear) acrylic piece for the 29 marquee? I have an original green part, but the thin clear backing piece was cracked to pieces.

Beautiful work on the E29 marquee! If I owned an Egret 29 cab then I'd be all over this. Hopefully I will one day... :thumbsup:

Would it be possible to order just the second (clear) acrylic piece for the 29 marquee? I have an original green part, but the thin clear backing piece was cracked to pieces.
Nope, sorry about that. I don't have spares of those. I might be able to get one cut- but you're looking at nearly the cost of the whole piece.

Bump. I have some left.

@Derrick-I still need your address to mail a set out bud!.

As a general rule fellas- If you're a tire-kicker // time waster- please think a little longer. If you say "I want this"- and I give a total and box it up- then you ghost- only to be active and buying stuff all over- this isn't a way to get on my good graces. I will need to start leaving appropriate feedback.

Thanks fellas!

Bonus- Egret 2 parts- I have various metal parts (duplicates) for Egret 2s. Doors, glass move strip holders, top of the cabinet metal parts, etc. DM me if you're looking for anything. (Top of the cabinet parts are coming soon).
Do you still have the glass move strip holder? I need one for my AW. :)

Low stock!

1 slotted, 1 regular marquee left. 2 brackets.

I've saved the cad stuff and can make brackets- but the cost likely will be higher (rising powder, rising metal) and I cut a bunch at the same time. Likely won't be able to do that again (I don't want to get stuck with dead stock)

PM if you'd like to purchase!

Back