What's new

emphatic

Student
Reaction score
I used to whip out move strips for my favorite arcade games, but then I was in an accident and damaged my left hand pretty badly, so I had to drop a lot of ongoing projects. Here are a few of my best ones, you can find all of them on my site, here: http://www.emphatic.se/?p=807 (they are all free and 300 dpi png). They have been created to fit into the instruction space of an EGRET II/3/AWSD, but some of them will work fine in SEGA cabinets as well if you just cut away the surrounding TAITO INSTRUCTION SPACE sticker mockup.

do-donpachi_doj.png

battle_bakraid.png

espgaluda2.png

ibara.png

battle_garegga.png

guwange01.png

guwange02.png

esprade_english.png

ketsui_english.png

futari.02.png

futari.01.png

outzone_US.png

rf2.png

Thanks for watching! <3

Awesome work, thanks for these. Sorry to hear about accident.

Do you recommend any type of print service for these, paper type, inks? I want to test out how they would look in the lighted strip on my vewlix cabs.

Awesome work, thanks for these. Sorry to hear about accident.

Do you recommend any type of print service for these, paper type, inks? I want to test out how they would look in the lighted strip on my vewlix cabs.
Email orders@arcadeoverlays.com for translights. For just paper under glass, FedEx tabloid card stock color prints are good enough :)

RESURRECTION!!!
Do you happen to have a street fighter grand master challenge move strip?

RESURRECTION!!!
Do you happen to have a street fighter grand master challenge move strip?
Hey, sorry, I don't play fighting games, and since I only do these for games I like (why they are completely free to use), I won't do any either. Sorry.

Back