What's new
Mark your items as sold
Is it a pcb problem or a ROM problem? My fluffy pcbs are the original release. What kind of bug did you experience with white label @buffi ?
I'm assuming a PCB problem where some of them don't swap properly (why some and not all, idk), but it was enough to make a revision over. A fair few of us had those issues, discussed them in the main thread.

I'm assuming a PCB problem where some of them don't swap properly (why some and not all, idk), but it was enough to make a revision over. A fair few of us had those issues, discussed them in the main thread.
I only use the Black Label ver. however I believe when I tested white label it would hang or reset if I didn't skip the attract screen.

The version of DOJ with the sound issues are on the older bootleg version that still sold online for like 90$USD. Not the fluffy version

The music is playing at a lower sampling rate. It's not gamebreaking, but you can notice it.

What’s the difference between the @Fluffy carts and conversion carts that causes the differences?

I’ve used both versions of the carts and haven’t noticed anything wrong with the audio on either. How exactly do the Fluffy carts play at a higher sample rate? Has the audio been resampled?

P.S. the carts are all “conversions” not “bootlegs”.

Last edited:
P.S. the carts are all “conversions” not “bootlegs”.

If they're not using any original parts, how are they conversions? I think Arcademodbios was the only who made them with IGS PCBs and surely he didn't crank out hundreds of them.

So most boards would be bootlegs, including the ones by lydz and Fluffy.

Oh right, I forgot about that. Nevermind then.

EDIT: I think they started out as conversions and then the CHAR board was replaced with a bootleg. Is that right?

Back