What's new

TerryBogard

Student
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am a proud owner of a Vewlix Diamond Black and Sega Lindbergh. I’ve been in this hobby for 7 years now. I also have a YouTube channel that is super small with maybe a couple of interesting videos (in English and Japanese, zero monetization).

https://www.youtube.com/@terrybogard7505

Anyways, if I can help anyone get arcade goods in Japan I would love to help. I really want to dive into the community and have a blast with all of you. All the best. Terry.

Hi there! Man, it's thanks to your videos that I took the plunge and bought my two Diamond Blacks. Cheers and welcome!

テリーさん、こんにちは。
動画拝見させていただきました。
素晴らしい環境ですね。
YouTubeチャンネル登録しました。

Hello Terry,
I saw the video.
It's a wonderful environment.
I subscribed to your YouTube channel.

テリーさん、こんにちは。
動画拝見させていただきました。
素晴らしい環境ですね。
YouTubeチャンネル登録しました。

Hello Terry,
I saw the video.
It's a wonderful environment.
I subscribed to your YouTube channel.
親切なコメントを書いていただきありがとうございます!とても嬉しかったです。🥹近いうちに新しい動画をアップします!

「自宅をゲーセンにした男たち」という本を思い出しました😊👍

Reminds me of the book "Men who turned their homes into arcades"

Welcome Terry! I been fallowing your channel since day one, great to see you here.

Your Lindy video's are great & I have a similar colour scheme on my cp, I've been following you for some years now.

I guess you must be in the less than 1% of people having cabs at home in Japan.

Your Lindy video's are great & I have a similar colour scheme on my cp, I've been following you for some years now.

I guess you must be in the less than 1% of people having cabs at home in Japan.
Thanks a lot! Yeah, my colleagues go nuts when I show them pics of my apartment. Many of them usually say “Your priorities are off”! Lol! 😂

Welcome! I remember studying your videos years ago because there were very few videos that showed off a Diamond Black at the time!

Back