What's new
For Sale
I don't have a game for it. Got my netdimm, capcom I/O, etc

Ordered my PIC to program a zero key and hoping to netboot soon. The adafruit LCD is out of stock too :(
Cool, you can use the version with the web interface, no need for a screen.

Thanks for the tip! I was figuring I could at least load one game image on the dimm through my pc and get something going on it. Looking forward to some powerstone and Capcom vs SNK!

I did use my friends mvc2 cart to test it, so it definitely works! Thanks a gazillion!!

Thanks for the tip! I was figuring I could at least load one game image on the dimm through my pc and get something going on it. Looking forward to some powerstone and Capcom vs SNK!

I did use my friends mvc2 cart to test it, so it definitely works! Thanks a gazillion!!
Use the python code and that's it.

I don't have a game for it. Got my netdimm, capcom I/O, etc

Ordered my PIC to program a zero key and hoping to netboot soon. The adafruit LCD is out of stock too :(
If you don't mind, either here or on pm's could you tell me the prices you paid for those? I am starting from Zero, would like an idea from more people who recently purchased this stuff what prices are and what's considered fair. Have no clue. :)

Kavas - I got the netdimm on ebay for $150 shipped, about 4 months ago. Got the Capcom I/O with cables from a local guy for $100. The capcom I/O normally sells for $150-$200 From What I've seen. Same for the net dimm, $150-$200.

@Raph_friend You mean I can connect my laptop to the netdimm and force a game on the Naomi without a zero key? I've read the "netbooting" guide in the NAOMI forum, so i have an idea how to use the Rasberry Pi. I googled python code and it's a programming language...if that requires programming knowledge I probably won't get very far.....

Kavas - I got the netdimm on ebay for $150 shipped, about 4 months ago. Got the Capcom I/O with cables from a local guy for $100. The capcom I/O normally sells for $150-$200 From What I've seen. Same for the net dimm, $150-$200.

@Raph_friend You mean I can connect my laptop to the netdimm and force a game on the Naomi without a zero key? I've read the "netbooting" guide in the NAOMI forum, so i have an idea how to use the Rasberry Pi. I googled python code and it's a programming language...if that requires programming knowledge I probably won't get very far.....
Yes, you don't need R pi. Just a network port. Even if you don't know code, you can make it.

Super generous! Awesome to see people doing that.

I still need to buy a NAOMI for a new season of my YT channel

Back