What's new
For Sale

dnphamus13

Student
Reaction score
$1350 for both
At the moment not looking to split up. Going to wait until mid-February before I sell individually. Not going to do any type of waiting list, because life happens so please don’t ask. Continue to watch this thread, or PM me every day until I break down. If the price is too ridiculous, wait or check out the wanted section down below.

Shipping & Payment
- Payment via paypal, cash on pick-up or combination of paypal, cash or wanted items. No partial payments, or holds until payday, or payday after next or after complete income taxes.
- The cabinets are located in San Antonio, Texas. If you need a closer address here is the address of a Circle K that is within walking distance of me; 9310 TX-1604 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78250.
- To any potential buyer, shipping is your responsibility. To questions about shipping cost, or additional shipping equipment, my response is ‘I don’t know’, ‘no.’ Do your homework, measurement for the cabinets can be found online.
- If you’re still serious about purchasing, I will give you my contact information for the sole purpose of scheduling pick-up. If I don’t hear from your shipper/freight company within 3 business days; I’ll refund your payment and move on. I’ve bought and sold a few large games within the last two years, and within three days; items were scheduled for pick-up.

Questions
Ask questions! Questions about the cabs, ask them in this post because someone else may have the same question.

Taito Egret (Best Reasonable Offer)
This older post has most of the information on the Taito Egret with the exception; the Virtual-On control panels are no longer included. I’ll be keeping those. Images on google drive. If you request it, and I have the time; I’ll remove the broken monitor. The additional control panels will be bubble-wrapped and thrown in the cab. Also, noticed that a right key latch is missing from the monitor cover. It may turn up. So ask questions, read the older thread.

Another Google Drive Folder

https://drive.google.com/open?id=10y7-07WIVwg_iGUXjJ3WexF1fy4qCsAP
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ddd2tiYK9dCyHcbStnSYTm9uVAmncKoP

Maximum Tune 3DX+ Cabinet without Motherboard ($850)

Click here for more pictures. Motherboard is not included. Look at the pictures for the overall condition of the cabinet. There are no keys for the coin box. The fluorescent light or ballast, needs to be replaced. Since I had it, it always flickered never stayed on. I don’t believe these issues effect the overall performance of the cabinet. During shipment the VGA cable will disconnect from the monitor, when it was dropped off, and when I moved the cable had to be reconnected to the monitor.Have a T-25 security hex handy. Working card reader; and yes, recently I did purchase another reader because I am keeping the motherboard. Lastly power, ensure a 14 gauge power cord is used with this; a smaller gauge will cause the machine to restart after 2 ~ 4 minutes. The power cord will be included but it’s pretty short. Motherboard is not included. Again, ask questions.

================= WANTED SECTION =================
Hey, pictures are worth more than text. A picture of the item interest in your possession will grab attention.

WANTED ARCADE
- Tatsunoko vs Capcom
- Initial D 4 Steering Wheel Control Panel
- Taito Universal JVS PCBs (Part Numbers: J9100576A, K91X1130A or K91X1040A) or from Half-Life 2 Arcade (Part Numbers: K91X1066D or K91X1066B) (Pictures ???)
- Old Wanted Thread (Dream Fading) (Taito Universal JVS PCBs & F-Zero AX Control Panel)

WANTED COMPUTER / NETWORKING
- Intel i7-6700T / i7-7700T (No Engineering Samples)
- Pair of Dell U2413 or U2415 (or simular with MST support via display port)
- TP-Link T2600G-52TS (TL-SG3452)
- Laptop with minimum of an i5 (with 4 cores / 4 thread) and number pad (Not gaming, but longevity)

WANTED OTHER (Help me rediscover my inner child, need to be in good condition with boxes.)
- Generation Toy - Gravity Builder GT-01D Bulldozer
- Generation Toy - Gravity Builder GT-01E Dump Truck
- Generation Toy - Gravity Builder GT-01F Crane

Last edited:
For both.. that is a great price..even if there is a problem with the monitor since these cabs are hard to find.. in the SHMUPS forum there is a tread of the current makivsion monitor that can be purchased new in the USA from happ.. this cab has Tweisted name all over:)..good luck

Someone gave me a hell of an offer for the topper/speaker pod & original panel from the egret. So at this point, I need to edit the thread. What is left of the egret (or parts) is best reasonable offer. Added a price for Japanese Maximum Tune 3DX+ Cabinet, but also best reasonable offer. I'll make further adjusts on the thread this weekend.

O-K, someone wants a list as to what is included with the Egret. See this link to new Google Drive Folder
- What's left Taito Egret
- 6 fabricated control panels for the egret (a few populated, others are blank)
- Added Pics/Video in openning post

Also, there was video in the folder, showing the condition of the monitor, but no-one looked at it, so it's been posted on youtube. Lastly, for shipping it's both machines are easily accessible (24ft, 30ft truck/trailer )

Another Google Drive Folder

Hi dnphamus, have great interest in the egret control panels.. PM coming your way

Man that's a deal killer without the topper. If it's still around closer to San Japan I'd take it though! Being able to pick up would be great

That monitor's anode cap looks unplugged. I suggest not running it this way. If reinstalled properly, the monitor may in fact work.

Sending a PM. I'm interested in the Egret, but I understand you want to sell the two together.

Back