What's new
For Sale
@Niko thanks for the clarification/.feedback and for the Niko’s seal of approval. I don’t quite understand the AES world..

as for the MVS, $65 is a great value for what you get:) but that’s my personal opinion.

Please keep in mind rule #6. Everything is specified in the post and I never indicate that it's an original. Thanks 🙏

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-arcade-projects-sales-forums.5/

Rule 6: We will not tolerate members poisoning another member's sales thread. This includes 'price policing' which brings us to:
I was not poisoning, you weren't clear about the item. I clarified.

But since you want to quote rules at me, how about this one you've chosen to ignore:

Rule 2: You can sell bootlegs but they MUST be clearly identified as such. Preferably in the subject line of your thread. Pictures will help prevent any issues also.

Put bootleg in the title.

And this one:
Rule 10: You cannot sell anything illegal to ship through the mail. This includes but is not limited to drugs, alcohol, firearms, human or animal remains, etc.

https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc1_015.htm

Straight from USPS:

" 136.3 Counterfeit and Pirated Items​

Any type of counterfeit or pirated article is prohibited in international mail."

Looks like this item is actually prohibited on the forum if we're taking the law to the letter. Well, at least if you're shipping to the US anyway.

I was not poisoning, you weren't clear about the item. I clarified.

But since you want to quote rules at me, how about this one you've chosen to ignore:

Put bootleg in the title.

And this one:

https://pe.usps.com/text/imm/immc1_015.htm

Straight from USPS:

Looks like this item is actually prohibited on the forum if we're taking the law to the letter. Well, at least if you're shipping to the US anyway.

Well, I see that this experience unfortunately turns out very badly certainly due to my English which is too bad 😅

I wasn’t trying to hurt you and I tried to answer all the messages.

Since the beginning of my post the only feedback is to say that it is too expensive for a reproduction and that it is not official. 🤷‍♂️

In any case, I see several things and I am just trying to clarify things in a factual way. So don’t see it as an assault or an upset. I apologize to you for my poor English. 🙏
  • Nobody here seems to know and is therefore not interested in NCI reproductions at the sight of the reception that my topic receives. It doesn’t matter, it’s just a shame to focus on the fact that it’s a reproduction from my point of view.
  • At no time did I say that it was an original, I have since made it clear that it was a reproduction. My title is clear and precise that it is NCI. I exaggerate a lot by saying that, but if I sold a Renault I was not going to specify that it was a car. I voluntarily take a French-French example here.
  • SNK is informed of NCI reproductions at each batch product. And although it is not officially supported by SNK, SNK will never pursue Atomikwave who runs NCI. I would say no more and would not provide the exchanges they have between them. These reproductions have already been sold several times in the USA and around the world. I don’t think there are any better reproductions than NCI’s, but maybe I’m wrong. If so, I am rather interested to have more information please.
  • I am only offering this pre-order here to avoid those who know NCI reproductions from missing the boat and having to pay for these copies much more expensive later. I do this only for the purpose of sharing information and helping others who know its products. I’m not the one selling or shipping. I’m just offering to get the pre-orders back because NCI doesn’t want to handle that part. I earn absolutely nothing, not even a copy of the game 😅. If you want to have more information on how pre-orders and NCI sales work I can try to explain but there is also a lot of information on the internet I think. Indeed, I have the impression that in your eyes I am only a scammer and I can understand that you don't believe me. No problem, I’m not hurt. I’m not trying to cheat anyone.
If that’s okay with you, I’ll leave it at that. If you’re not interested, there’s really no problem. Just ignore it. If people are interested, I will continue to make the effort to maintain this topic for a few more days. Once again, I’m not making any money. If no one shows up by Thursday, I’ll close the topic.

What do you think?

@urukai - the confusion on my part was not understanding the AES market and the clarifications already made.. with that said, since we have Niko’s seal of approval. I would like to support this and future projects like this.. if you allow me, I will PM you to place and order if that is ok.. thanks

@urukai - the confusion on my part was not understanding the AES market and the clarifications already made.. with that said, since we have Niko’s seal of approval. I would like to support this and future projects like this.. if you allow me, I will PM you to place and order if that is ok.. thanks
You're welcome. If there is at least one happy person then the goal will be achieved. I will give you all the instructions in PM. Thank you 🙏

I too joined the pre-order but I did so over on neogeo-system.com just because that is where I've done it in the past.

I want to CAUTION you ( @SNK-NEO-GEO ) and everyone else. When I went through the last pre-order for Garou, I paid Atomikwave directly. Which according to the thread over on neogeo-system.com should be the same this time around too. So DO NOT pay anyone else! If you want to make sure you're sending money to the correct place, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll make sure the PayPal address is the same one I'm using.

@urukai , if you could acknowledge this thread over in the Pre-Order thread or have "Amobile" make mention of it on neogeo-system.com. I think it would make all of us here more comfortable.

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Thanks to Nico for his enlightened messages 🥰
I’m the guy who is managing the preorders on the French Neogeo forum named Neogeo-system.com.

For those who are really annoyed regarding the AES bootlegs production, please move on 🫶🏻

These Atomik (or NCI) releases are made for those who cannot paid thousands of $€ one game but who’d like to have a beautiful item in their Neogeo AES collection.
Atomik AES bootlegs are a quite some nice solution to have and to play with a Neogeo physical game you couldn’t have in another way 🫶🏻😎🤩

Please notice that all Atomik productions are always very recognisable because he almost uses all the time customised cover and manuals (mark of the wolves, sengoku2…), there’s never barcode on the back, but a copy number, because all the release of Atomik are numbered😎

The thread Urukai is a great opportunity for international mates to discover the very high quality standard of the Atomik bootlegs without paying them more than 500$ on ebaise 😎🫶🏻

Have fun friends!

that’s not expensive for an AES game , pcb’s are atomikwave ones not those you can find on Ali express .
The snaplock is high quality and offset printing cost a lot .
So when you pay 250 euros per game that’s not expensive.
NCI are the best converts worldwide.

If that’s okay with you, I’ll leave it at that. If you’re not interested, there’s really no problem. Just ignore it. If people are interested, I will continue to make the effort to maintain this topic for a few more days. Once again, I’m not making any money. If no one shows up by Thursday, I’ll close the topic.

What do you think?
I think that you need to put bootleg in the topic like the forums requires you to do. Literally the only issue I've got is that you won't label it a bootleg like it is (and like you're asked to do if you sell on this forum).

Definitely an interesting idea. Even though there are cheaper alternatives to owning this game like buying the ps2 version, I think it’s cool for people who want to own it on the AES to be able to get a good quality repro for what I think is an decent price compared to the original copy. As long as it’s top quality, fair price and not trying to scam people saying it’s the original, then I don’t mind. I missed samurai 5 special drop so would love to own that on aes to finish the collection

I too joined the pre-order but I did so over on neogeo-system.com just because that is where I've done it in the past.

I want to CAUTION you ( @SNK-NEO-GEO ) and everyone else. When I went through the last pre-order for Garou, I paid Atomikwave directly. Which according to the thread over on neogeo-system.com should be the same this time around too. So DO NOT pay anyone else! If you want to make sure you're sending money to the correct place, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll make sure the PayPal address is the same one I'm using.

@urukai , if you could acknowledge this thread over in the Pre-Order thread or have "mobile" make mention of it on neogeo-system.com. I think it would make all of us here more comfortable.
Many thanks @Niko for your support 🙏 @Amobile is here and this thread is already listed on its at the very end :

https://www.neogeo-system.com/t1474...B4vji9HTdQYRaqAx98gYNNmeBlqddgEj1UqXTU#450287

1696278507545.png

@SNK-NEO-GEO I'll DM you. I need to know if you want US or JAP insert. I'll also give you some info. Thanks again ! You won't be disappointed !

There’s no possibility to scam people , back of the insert contains nci numerotation.
Regarding this release , the artwork is a custom one made by shinkiro .

I think that you need to put bootleg in the topic like the forums requires you to do. Literally the only issue I've got is that you won't label it a bootleg like it is (and like you're asked to do if you sell on this forum).
Okay, I can do it if it’s really just that. If I do, can we both go back on a good footing and leave this misunderstanding behind?

Okay, I can do it if it’s really just that. If I do, can we both go back on a good footing and leave this misunderstanding behind?
Works for me, Sir. Much appreciated.

Are the bosses unlocked from the start or do you have to go through unibios?

Are the bosses unlocked from the start or do you have to go through unibios?
Indeed, this is the original rom of the game. Atomik tried to implement the hack that allows to play with hidden characters but it caused bugs at the sound level randomly. He failed to correct this point. That’s why he went to the original Rom

Just my two cent from personal experience:

The physical quality of the previous NCI repros I have testes is top notch. However, the main issue I have found with them is that they all had glitches.

The look good on a shelf but most have either graphical issue or sound issues that made the experience annoying to play...

Just my two cent from personal experience:

The physical quality of the previous NCI repros I have testes is top notch. However, the main issue I have found with them is that they all had glitches.

The look good on a shelf but most have either graphical issue or sound issues that made the experience annoying to play...
Oh well? 😱 On which games did you observe this? Usually it is due to a problem with the power supply.

Did you contact the forum where you bought it? After sales service is guaranteed. If the cartridge has a defect, they send you a new one. It's not to late to do it.

Last edited:
Back