What's new
Mark your items as sold
This started as a "price check" thread and not technically a sales thread (so he isn't IMO bound by that law)...

However it has been pointed out many times before that this is the work around for these sales rules and mods refuse to do anything about it so?

This started as a "price check" thread and not technically a sales thread (so he isn't IMO bound by that law)...

However it has been pointed out many times before that this is the work around for these sales rules and mods refuse to do anything about it so?
Where would I find the place to best word this? Kinda new here.

You are AOK in my book, and yes I know you are new.
See a few months ago we had this debate thread about how to police the sales portion of the forums...
At that time it was pointed out interest check threads often turn into sales threads, and weather they should be subject to the same rules.

It seemed like most people were in favor of this (ie enforcing the rule that once a item as been sold the amount must be stated/posted).
I don't believe any official stance was ever taken however, thus what I said about this thread...
not technically a sales thread (so he isn't IMO bound by that law)
Applies (not trying to call you out in anyway, its more a commentary on the state of the sales rules).

Believe it or not, I wasn't trying to thread police or anything like that, was just genuinely curious what it sold for since I haven't seen many sales of this outside of JP marketplaces and I happen to own one. But since you mentioned it... :P

No worries, you're good! :D

Marketplace rules are here (and usually pinned to the individual boards). Price Check thread is here. Best practice is usually to ask in there first, then post a FS thread if you're ready to sell.

Congrats on the sale!

Back