What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Selling all kinds of stuff, all offers welcomed, if you are looking for something not listed, just ask, you never know what I have.

UPDATED:
Naomi - Radirgy Noa Full OEM Kit, Brand New in the box - $175 + shipping

IMG_6274.JPG
IMG_6272.JPG

Ringedge 1 motherboard w/Keychip, no game - $375 shipped in the US

IMG_6263.JPG

Melty Blood - Naomi Kit - $100 shipped in the US - SOLD

Yellow Lindbergh - $300 + shipping, no PSU - SOLD
Note these are not pristine, they are cabinet pulls and as such you will need to clean them out of dust, etc...

Ringedge 2 motherboard w/Keychip, no game - $550 shipped in the US SOLD

Ibara - pcb only - Traded
Mushihimesama - pcb only - Traded
Espgaluda & Espgaluda II bare boards - SOLD

Dodonpachi II Bee storm PGM cart - $125 shipped - SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_6273.JPG
    IMG_6273.JPG
    886.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Selling:

Netdimm, updated to 4.02 and zero (netboot) pic.
It gave me error 33 on certain games, not sure why.

Asking $150 + shipping - SOLD

IMG_6181.JPG

IMG_6184.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6182.JPG
    IMG_6182.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6183.JPG
    IMG_6183.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Any particular games the NetDIMM doesn't work with or random?

Any particular games the NetDIMM doesn't work with or random?
I will have to check, I didnt test it long enough, i spent more time fiddling with the Pi and the reset circuit on the naomi then actually playing games. Its probably the roms I am using, I grabbed Gakman's upload and just put them all in the Pi without checking for doubles/different versions, etc. I think some of the AW conversions game me issues where they would black screen after loading.

Ok, doesn't sound too bad.
Could you send me a quote with shipping via PM?

What game is on the Ringedge2?
No games with these, you will need to contact Android for those, he will set you up with whatever games you want.

Only way to get Ring2 units with keychip and matching game is to take them from the actual game cab so those are hard to come by.

I am only selling the Ring2 unit with a keychip and the keychip will most likely not match whats on the Ring2 ssd. If you are lucky enough to find a Ring2 with matching keychip/game grab it if its cheap enough, usually most sellers ask around $1,000+ for those units.

FYI...If you are looking for one grab it now... They are really hard to came by.. I have been looking for over a year on the forums and eBay..

Last edited:
What game is on the Ringedge2?
No games with these, you will need to contact Android for those, he will set you up with whatever games you want.
Only way to get Ring2 units with keychip and matching game is to take them from the actual game cab so those are hard to come by.

I am only selling the Ring2 unit with a keychip and the keychip will most likely not match whats on the Ring2 ssd. If you are lucky enough to find a Ring2 with matching keychip/game grab it if its cheap enough, usually most sellers ask around $1,000+ for those units.
Original RingEdge games will install just fine with the RingEdge2 and original RingEdge2 hardware.

Just wanted to make sure you have a larger audience for your stuff. Since the RingEdge2 has limited games, knowing that RingEdge1 games can be played on RingEdge2 will hopefully give you more eyes to consider the purchase. (Totally worth owning at least one)

Just wanted to make sure you have a larger audience for your stuff. Since the RingEdge2 has limited games, knowing that RingEdge1 games can be played on RingEdge2 will hopefully give you more eyes to consider the purchase. (Totally worth owning at least one)
I know what you meant, lol, I am reaffirming it, if you gonna get a Ring unit, get the best which is the Ring2 :D

Added Espgaluda & Espgaluda II bare boards, I prefer to sell or trade them together.

Back