What's new
Mark your items as sold

Dk310

Professional
Reaction score
For sale is a Red Namco Noir with a upgraded screen.
This was going to be my Tekken 8 cab, but I just had my 2nd daughter in August and the wife is asking me to cut down (this is my 4th Noir/20th cab).

Upgrades to the cab:
- LG 1440p IPS monitor
- Daemon bite encoders for PC/Steam
- 2 player panel from Alberto
- New buttons and sticks

You just have to set up the controls within Steam to be always recognized as Xbox controllers when using Steam. Or you can swap out the Daemons for Brooks if wanting to use a console along with a PC.

I’m in Gardena, CA (SoCal) about 15 min away from Arcade Shock.
I’m asking for $900.
Pick up preferred, if you want to ship I can get you in contact with Beltmann Logistics and Michelle Bianchi.

Any questions just ask.

Attachments

• IMG_8499.jpeg
    IMG_8499.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_8495.jpeg
    IMG_8495.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_8496.jpeg
    IMG_8496.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_8497.jpeg
    IMG_8497.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_8498.jpeg
    IMG_8498.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Nice price, why does It seem like California is the arcade capital. Not poor New England lol.

Hope you sell it .
Tons of cabs in New England. The people who buy them are just less likely to sell, and less show-offy about owning them.

Plus you could always get this to New England!

Tons of cabs in New England. The people who buy them are just less likely to sell, and less show-offy about owning them.

Plus you could always get this to New England!
Ah a man of culture 😉.
I think also we have so many importers from the west coast dating back to the early 2000s that is helped a vibrant scene happen even early on.

why does It seem like California is the arcade capital. Not poor New England lol.
Poor New England? What about people like myself in the lamest part of the Midwest(Indiana)? I've never seen a candy cab(only various dynamo)irl within a days worth of driving from me.

I wish this was closer to me OP. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I don't want to deal with shipping and logistics of all that. Glws

Sorry guys got a new job and this week was the start. Making responses back now.

Back