What's new
Mark your items as sold

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Panzer Fight Stick VT - DIY Kit
Case Color: Panzer Purple

The Panzer VT was a very limited run and paid $470 a while back but never got to work on it.. it is a full kit that you put together minus the, joysticks, buttons and fighting board.. prefer local because this thing is heavy and shipping will kill it for you..

Asking price what I paid $470 cash or trade value..thanks

Attachments

• image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    424.6 KB · Views: 172
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    440.8 KB · Views: 187
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    412.3 KB · Views: 215
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    475.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
As a fellow VT owner I love this product. Pop in your PCB and you got yourself a awesome two player setup.
Looks like your kit has a easymod and the complete wiring harness.

Side benefit is you can take your opponent with an erant swing of the VT.

When Jaden sent mine to me from Cali to Florida it was only $40, but that's before gas hikes.

Cool.. mine was the full kit plus the NeoGeo 9 pin cables which were an extra cost. Shipping is ridiculous high no matter which carrier you use or maybe is that I never noticed the cost of shipping since I never sold anything and always bought stuff with free shipping.

Cool.. mine was the full kit plus the NeoGeo 9 pin cables which were an extra cost. Shipping is ridiculous high no matter which carrier you use or maybe is that I never noticed the cost of shipping since I never sold anything and always bought stuff with free shipping.
Yeah, prices went up up up the past 2 or so years. It's awful.

I love the purple, it's fantastic in person (definitely regret missing that month of special colors).

@SNK-NEO-GEO, where are you located (should be in your profile)? I'll be in San Diego in a few day then driving cross country...

Crap, well we do plan a trip out there in a few months, maybe we can talk then!

Wow, didnt know you had this, sexy purple beast, Jasen always uses that heavy guage metal for his builds, things are tanks.

Oh god damn... I'm driving from Western NY to Myrtle Beach in a couple weeks, I'll be heading right through your area... I do NOT need this but the want is strong.

Trade ya for a System 24 multi? :P

Oh god damn... I'm driving from Western NY to Myrtle Beach in a couple weeks, I'll be heading right through your area... I do NOT need this but the want is strong.

Trade ya for a System 24 multi? :P
Sorry not looking for that.. Thanks

Yeah this thing is awesome. Didn't know it existed till now.

I still have this thing..someone offer me something for this.. I need it out of my house.. I can ship but you have to play FedEx packing and shipping which might be a bit expensive.

Wow classic stuff. I would love to own this but it’s just so massive and I have no friends so no one to play with :) good luck with the sale!

I’ll point a few discord channels your way!

Back