What's new
Mark your items as sold

Dreygor

Grand Master
Reaction score
So, I have a fairly big project I need to fund so I am considering selling off one of my two Naomi NetBoot rigs (the other is a Naomi 2 mounted in an Atomiswave cabinet. That one is NOT for sale)

This is a complete set up. No extra setup needs to be done at all. This is plug and play. it utilizes the Orange PI NetBoot method in whcih you put the game image on a USB drive, power up the system and it boots the game. It's very similiar to the flash card method .. without the flash cards. Evrything is VERY clean. I have been able to load every stick and button game including the Atomiswave ones and play them with no issues.

It comes with..

• Sega Naomi 1 that has been repainted black and rebadged by our very own @Derick2k. It already has the multi-bios in it and also the main case fan has been changed out with a near silent fan.

• Sega NetDIMM that has the zero pic already instelled, firmware updated, It already has 512MB of ram installed and new decals applied

• Sega Capcom JVS I/O. This is a fully working JVS I/O It is an American Ver2.

• Orange Pi with Booting SD card. Also comes with a compatable USB stick for loading games.

• Sega / Sun arcade power supply cleaned it very well and it operates very well.

it all comes nicely mounted on a rig built for use in a Sega Blast city cabinet. It has been been mounted and arranged so that you can easily slide it into a Blast City and everything has plenty of room to breath. No muss .. no fuss! Nice and compact.

These pictures show how it's mounted and how you can lift the top section out of the way after you remove four screws.
6YoYWvql.jpg

wcBqwU4l.jpg

096OdbIl.jpg

This picture shows how the whole assembly sits in a Blast City
PgyMIFhl.jpg

This picture shows that you can close the front of the Blast City with the assembly installed
nOErJZdl.jpg

Now for the bad news. I am still on the fence about selling it so I figured posting it to guage interest would drive me to come up with a selling price. Also shipping is going to cost a good bit as I will not dissemble it to ship. I will pack it very well but I will not take it apart.

Also please don't PM me able selling parts .. the rig goes as a whole or not at all.

I will probable post more picture or make a video later.

Usual sale info blurb...

I accept PayPal only (Friends and family please or cover the fees). Items are shipped within 2-6 business days. Please be mindful that US federal holidays and weekends do not count as business days. In addition the US Mail has stopped working in some areas completely on the weekends. Shipping is to Continental United States only. If you live else where please contact me first.

Last edited:
I have a friend who was asking me what a netboot setup was going for that might be interested, but I honestly don't even know what the going price for a setup like this is now.

That's a really cool setup.

I love how nicely it's been mounted. It looks great.

For those wonder what shipping would be like. This shows shipping from Midway, Ga to California. So it's worse case scenerio..

Keep in mind this is just based off the raw size of the item with no packing or boxes. The actual box size would be 22"x22"x 15"-16' and about a pound or two heavier. So it will be about $10 more.

USPS
axn2Upxl.jpg

UPS
8AI1vjGl.jpg

Weight
SXU6oNbl.jpg

Length
WIT7laCl.jpg

Width
fKn3kpJl.jpg

Height
fNGwpmil.jpg

Please also figure in the price of a 22x22x22 box from UPS, Lowes, or Home Depot which I will alter to proper size. Some kind of paper wrapping for the box because UPS will not take a lowes or home depot box (retarded I know), then the cost of around $20 for the packing material.

Dope setup! And best of all you know this has been set up and tested to fully work without issues. Buy with confidence peeps.

This sold.

With that said I could probably gather the parts to build another if someone is interested in commissioning me to build it.

Sales price please. It's part of the forum rules :P.

Sounds pretty fair too! Congrats on the sale.

Yeah, after I get some more stuff sold and some other projects completed I might see about seeing what I need to build another. The only difference is I don't think I have another Capcom JVS I/O but I do have another regular Sega JVS I/O but I would have to build it and test and make sure the Atomiswave stuff will run. It's the most torublesome of the games.

Yes I do, sorry, been taking care of my boy, got some virus so been dealing with him having fever spikes and shit. I’m going to read up later tonight and start getting back to peeps.

Yes I do, sorry, been taking care of my boy, got some virus so been dealing with him having fever spikes and shit. I’m going to read up later tonight and start getting back to peeps.
oh no :( I'm sorry bro. If i would have known I wouldn't have bothered ya :( Is he ok now?

@Derick2k I've been looking for a capcom I/o for a while. If you got a spare one you could sell me I'd very much appreciate it! It's my.last missing piece for my netboot set up!

oh no :( I'm sorry bro. If i would have known I wouldn't have bothered ya :( Is he ok now?
No bother Bro, i just don’t want you to think I’m ignoring you, most often than not it’s some irl shit going on, if I don’t respond timely. :) Yeah he’s good now, finally the fever spikes stopped, got crazy a couple of times, fevers went up to 105+ a couple of times so had to put his ass in cold water baths to bring it down. So it was a constant monitoring his temps for like 4-5 days basically every 1-2hrs. I’ll send you some pics of the stuff you wanted in a few.

BTW USP online estimating tool is wrooooooong. That sucker ended up costing about $130 to ship with 5 day shipping with tracking and insurance.

Back