What's new
For Sale
Updating some things. beatmaniaIIDX is back on clearance, $1,750. Notes for these as they are a clearance:

Things to expect with the IIDXs. These are going to end up being the cabs that arcades chose not to upgrade. It doesn't mean they're all junky, but it does mean they are being picked from the bottom of the pool. Expect cabs to be pretty worn out. They will be 1st or 2nd gen cabs, not tricoro model or newer. Do not assume any will have CANNON BALLERS monitors. I most likely won't be fielding requests for them either, it's probably a 1 in 20 that any come with them. I don't want to deal with a ton of requests. It is very possible some may not come with the cameras, side or top POP holders, assume in purchasing that you will not get one, and be pleasantly surprised if they do. Expect some potential repairs like bad card reader PCBs/cables; I try to help within my ability with those things, but after the last batch of cabs, I know to warn about that now. Monitors may be moderate/high burn or have some defects, expect that as well, just in case. They should all come with bass stages.

Added a Dance Rush. Maybe on a Taiko HD. There's 7 people on my waitlist and they've all ghosted me or aren't ready. Either a show cab I have here now with no art, $7,500, updated to run Nijiiro, with a 120hz monitor, or $10,000 for a Nijiiro cab. Let me know if interested. Restocked Sound Voltexes, Groove Coasters, and jubeats, was out for a bit. jubeat probably won't last long.

Only got 3 contracts out today, another very full truck. Already reached out to everyone who's cabs shipped. Sorry for those who have been waiting a few weeks, we haven't had much truck space to work with and certain contracts fit in what space we have better than others ):

I really wish I didn't have to add this clause, but apparently I do.

Attitude
I really shouldn't have to say this. Don't be a dick. There is no reason to give us lip, be belligerent/violent, toxic, entitled with us. We know problems arise, and sometimes we are exceptionally busy and cannot respond as quickly as you'd like. We know that no matter how much information we give, it's very possible/likely that something will be missed, and it will adversely affect you in some way. This is no excuse to be an asshole to us. We will always resolve everything to the best of our ability, but the moment you treat us like shit, we aren't doing anything for you besides the bare minimum standard. If you don't like that standard, you should have treated us with some modicum of respect. We have ZERO TOLERANCE for shitty behavior.

I'm sure Cereth doesn't need anymore "Vouching" for his rep, but wanted to put one more in here. Got my WACCA and Chunithm cabs from him last week. Everything was great. WACCA needed a few LEDs swapped but those were already included with the cab. I decided to go ahead and do a Speedy Labs upgrade on the LEDs anyways. Super happy with everything. Good communication throughout the process and arrived relatively close to the initial time quote (which is super impressive considering what all they have to go through.) If I ever decide to get more cabs, I'll definitely be coming right back to him. That ongeki cab would be tempting .. but after hauling these two through my house, I need a break on moving them (and finding room for another lol)

Also wanted to tack on my thanks to Cereth on the latest shipment. I never thought I could get a great condition Vewlix Diamond which such little hassle (and reasonable price). Sorry to hear customers are being shitty to you. I can only imagine the struggle to handle logistics at your scale, while keeping costs reasonable. Brush off the haters

For the most part updated. There's a lot of changes. Will probably fine-tune over the next weeks

A couple items with tight schedules for fulfillment are going to be severely delayed by one container. I'll reach out to people as needed, just giving a heads-up as this one is particularly far behind to prepare to ship out of Japan. Going into Winter, we're expecting things to slow down a bit as it is, so if you are on a tight schedule to receive something, please keep that in mind when asking. Equipment can only move so fast, so it's best you plan well in advance when you want to pick something up, or we aren't going to be able to meet your schedule, no matter how much money you throw at it

Just had the final warehouse visit of this work period in Japan, should slowly over the next month be able to compile updates from it. The dip on SDVX pricing is probably over. I’ll probably slowly be bumping it back up as I hear more about further upcoming availability. We’re a bit behind on processing back home because we’re out of space and don’t have the second warehouse yet, as well as a few cabs needing additional look-overs, will be catching up starting next week

Never mind on the SDVXs. Hard out atm. Will restock probably in a month or two

I'm kinda tired of saying this, but no special requests means NO SPECIAL REQUESTS. I'm getting pretty exhausted from people coming to me saying they were referred to me asking for something super unusual, or just straight up being referred to me for candy cabs, benches, poster frames, or other things that I very openly and explicitly am not dealing with. While I'm sure some people just don't realize, for others it's blatantly disrespectful and harmful.

I am limiting the services I offer for a reason. I work insanely hard, and barely keep the essentials running as it is. I've eliminated services that require an inordinate amount of effort for the return, have too many problems to keep doing efficiently, can be serviced by others, etc., because I have a tendency to help anyone with anything if asked, regardless if I know it will harm myself. Taking on too much is only going to ruin me. Additionally, I deal with enough hatred and vilification from unintelligent individuals in the community already, which puts a lot of strain on me mentally. I don't need more reasons to be upset and give them excuses to point at me and say "SEE LOOK, HE'S THE ASSHOLE! FUCK HIM!" It happens.

Please respect my request to not ask after things that aren't outlined in my listings. It is not helping anyone.

The real reason Game Saru doesn't deal in Candy Cabs...
NoCandy.png

For those first time buyers out there, I strongly recommend ordering from Game Saru. His prices are good, communication is easy, and the support is great. I have ordered 6 different cabinets over the last couple years from Game Saru, and each was a great experience. Just be careful- once you've purchased one, it's easier to convince yourself you need another.. and another... and another.

For anyone who feels they've been waiting an inordinate amount of time for their order to ship, we've had a container held in customs for over a month. It is still held with zero update on when it'll actually get examined/released. My apologies for that, nothing to be done about it really. Still moving everything as quickly as we can.

Back