What's new
@werejag, @twistedsymphony, @nismopunch

I've updated the 1st post with a working version of Guilty Gear X. Can you please try and provide feedback?

Thanks.
Works perfectly for me! Naomi 1 multi bios, 4.02 Netdimm, piforcetools. Thanks @Darksoft !
g6jle9.jpg

@ggx funny how someone else asks and it gets done but i asked i get a ration of shit for doing so

@Darksoft thank you for doing this. i tried a bit but i was so unqualified i see now to fix it

@ggx funny how someone else asks and it gets done but i asked i get a ration of shit for doing so

@Darksoft thank you for doing this. i tried a bit but i was so unqualified i see now to fix it
who is @ggx ?

If one or two person asks it's probably ignored. If it's more then it's further considered. Think how much time and effort is needed on each of these conversions.

Now please enjoy it.

@werejag I'd guess it depends who asked for. if it was requested by person(s) who doing something useful for community - "anonymous contributor" may spent some of his spare time for another 'fixed' game.
if it comes from person who doing nothing but bitching for teh free games/stuff - likely it will be ignored.

Let's take a deep breath and make a small break. Here we have the weather forecast for oklahoma.

sevenday_64011.jpg

That forecast is 6 months old. Step up your game, son.

its cool just pointing out the drama that shouldnt have happened before when i asked. who ever did the fix thank you for doing it.

Hello, I've tested Outtrigger but I can't going in the bios (black screen) for linked 4 cabinet NNC.

I've 4 carts for that, but if I can play with my netdimm, it's better

You think it's possible to fix that?

The set up in action, this summer at the HFS summer 2:

bonus2.jpg

We got a new version of Rythm Tengoku that should work with 256Mb SIMM. Can you please try and get back to us?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0y50imlf8a8q3db/rhytngk.7z

I got one report already that it freezes at stage 3 and after some time in demo mode, not sure if itsgame bugs or some hardware problem on his end...

Please let us know.

I've tested and confirmed VOOT working with JVS Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, and the Sega JVS to JAMMA I/O.

You say your I/O is a "Rev B" so I'm assuming that's a Sega JVS to JAMMA I/O. have you tried it on both Jumper settings? it may need the expansion header set to output mode for the start lamps/billboard output.
So VOOT wont work with a Capcom JVS?

So VOOT wont work with a Capcom JVS?
I don't know I haven't tested it.
I couldn't get it to work on my Capcom JVS

In another thread I think someone said that the twin stick doesn't work with it. But when you look at the control panels thread. The pic for the connector it looks like a Dreamcast port.

The twin stick does get recognized by the Capcom JVS though. I can used it to play Cannon Spike. However due to the buttons configuration you lose the lock on button.

I couldn't get it to work on my Capcom JVS
If it doesn't work I'd suspect it's because the game uses outputs for lamps on the cabinet, and the Capcom I/O doesn't support outputs.

In another thread I think someone said that the twin stick doesn't work with it. But when you look at the control panels thread. The pic for the connector it looks like a Dreamcast port.
The "maple buss" (which are the pins on the NAOMI that map to Dreamcast Controllers) allow for the use of a Dreamcast VMU, for saving play data and custom fighter colors between the home version and the arcade version. It doesn't use this port for controls at all.

The twin stick does get recognized by the Capcom JVS though. I can used it to play Cannon Spike. However due to the buttons configuration you lose the lock on button.
The actual twin stick controls are just mapped to player 1 and player 2 joysticks and buttons 1 and 2, they're seen by the game as normal digital 8-way joysticks, so that's why the Capcom I/O has no problem recognizing it, it's no different than a joystick and buttons.

The "maple buss" (which are the pins on the NAOMI that map to Dreamcast Controllers) allow for the use of a Dreamcast VMU, for saving play data and custom fighter colors between the home version and the arcade version. It doesn't use this port for controls at all.
There are some games that allow controls but only if specifically programmed for it. It's maybe 5 or 6 games total that can be controlled by a DC controller. The majority just use it for VMU support.

There are some games that allow controls but only if specifically programmed for it. It's maybe 5 or 6 games total that can be controlled by a DC controller. The majority just use it for VMU support.
Yah I'll have to go through games. So far all my official Dreamcast controllers will work when a game is VMU compatible. Like the regular controller, my arcade stick controller and the twinstick. Tho because the way the twinstick is configured it seems to duplicate some buttons.

Thanks guys.

yes, but I was talking specifically about Virtual On.
my Compatibility chart marks out all of the games that support Dreamcast Controllers and/or VMUs: NAOMI Net-Boot BIOS and I/O Board Compatibility Chart

Can someone please point out the games (if any) posted in the OP that can be used with an 8-way stick and up to 6 buttons? No need loading up games in to the NAOMI cabinet that I can't play.

Thank you!

Back