What's new
Got my preorder in... couldn't select either PAL or Screen cable. I will need a PAL chip, as my dead board has neither F or G... Still preordered :D

When I estimate shipping and taxes to British Columbia, Canada, it says no shipping options available. Is Canada a no go on this batch?

When I estimate shipping and taxes to British Columbia, Canada, it says no shipping options available. Is Canada a no go on this batch?
This right here is my problem. I'll gladly pre-order if I can get shipping to Canada.

Yea, not getting option for PAL chip or long cable. Since I don't have an A/B board yet, I would like the option for PAL chip just to cover my bases. Will this option be available?

This right here is my problem. I'll gladly pre-order if I can get shipping to Canada.
I sent an inquiry on the saveyourgames site and he said he would add shipping to Canada in a bit :)

Canada added,
I have to manually add every single country for make the right shipment cost for everyone.

For optional, is ok now. Quantities updated.

Sorry guys but today is holyday here and I'm working for you with an IPad in a park :)

Okay I ordered. Grazie my paisano. Now that's out of the way, who wants to help me out to get my make shift super gun working? I have no video out :(

Update your profile with approx. location please, so others can know where you are located and help you if needed.

so soon.....this caught me off guard. Its my daughters birthday on Friday and I spent all I can for the week. I'm gonna have to cross my fingers and hope one is still available next friday(8/25) when I get paid. Save one for me until the 25th please!!!

Ordered mine just now. Now I just need to get a hold of a CPS2 A/B board lol. Figured I should invest in this while it is available though.

Canada added,
I have to manually add every single country for make the right shipment cost for everyone.

For optional, is ok now. Quantities updated.

Sorry guys but today is holyday here and I'm working for you with an IPad in a park :)
My mom and aunt were actually talking about ferragosto. They said it was tomorrow though. I guess it's today.

Ordered mine just now. Now I just need to get a hold of a CPS2 A/B board lol. Figured I should invest in this while it is available though.
Definitely, once you have an order in for the multi you can find a donor boardset, post in the WTB section and someone will probably be able to help

So are all orders for this run going thru saveyourgames? I thought based on the first page of the thread all US buyers were to go thru paradise?

So are all orders for this run going thru saveyourgames? I thought based on the first page of the thread all US buyers were to go thru paradise?
Looks to be a change in resource allocation. No biggie. As long as you get it.

Back