What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not enough interest in the first batch, so I can't really pick up everything. Prices will not be able to drop so much. Wrapping up what I can.

Most current update, the next container is scheduled to ship within the next two weeks, haven't gotten a date yet. It is fully paid and just waiting for a berth. I expect it early July, it will come to LA and be distributed from there. Deliveries to the Bay Area/LA will happen, as well as shipments via ST from LA.

The next container I expect to arrive in August/September and I have officially started it. There will be a lot of items coming available with closures in Japan, if I list something looking for interest check, PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, REGARDLESS OF SUGGESTED PRICE. I have had way too many cases of people deciding they want something AFTER we've had to turn stuff down. Stuff is expensive, and having no events to support ourselves, we don't have capital to just buy a bunch of it and expect people to show interest later. Some rare items are coming up, if you want something, PLEASE do not just pass it up. You will not get what you want that way.

I am removing sold listings from the post now. Aug/Sept container will be getting semi-regular updates of offerings, please ask in advance if there is something you are interested in buying.

Current sale listings. Available now:

Gunslinger Stratos - $1,500 x2, non-compact version, work being done to link/NESiCA support them
NAMCO Blanc - $1,100 x3
Nostalgia - $1,500 SOLD, monitor is a little dimmer than other cabs, not really notable until you see it next to another
POKKEN Tournament - $1,250 x5, in the process of getting PCBs ready to go with final offline for these, recommend buying in pairs to link, alternatively $750 with no PCB
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,200 x1, secured another on the Summer container, so if anyone wants one immediately, I can provide. I don't think I have all the side flags
SQ Square Multi Cabinet - $800 x4
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1

July container:
beatmaniaIIDX (tricoro-era cabinet) - $6,500 x1, these have been a lot less common, more desirable build with card reader built into the panel
Nostalgia - $1,750 x2
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,200 x1
Synchronica - $2,750 x1, EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rare, just putting this up in case someone actually wants it
Vewlix FC - $1,500 x4
Vewlix L - $1,250 x2

August/September container:
CHUNITHM - $8,000 x1, looking to get more. Contact privately about support
Initial D Zero (Pair) - $8,500 x1
Ongeki - $9,000 x1 - looking to get more. Contact privately about support

Any updates on those PRas 3 cabs yet? I’m definitely interested in 1 of them if it’s possible.

Any updates on those PRas 3 cabs yet? I’m definitely interested in 1 of them if it’s possible.
Not yet, waiting to hear back about that batch. Also supposedly a batch of candies after, but no reply. I actually got a bulk offer for 250+ PCBs, but it seems the contact for that has gone silent so good chance we aren't getting that.

;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200524-135947_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200524-135947_Chrome.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 81
White HD DDR is back on the list. Currently one interested party but still first-come first-serve. Price is $10,000. Also a Red SD DDR for $4,000. Not sure if a price fluke, but we got a good deal on it. Finally, 2 Astro City, 5 Blast City, 2 Net City, 3 New Net City. All will be monitor checked only, basic servicing done to the chassis if needed. All sight unseen for the moment. Expect these to be arcade used. First-come first-serve, will post photos when they get in. Do not buy if you aren't okay with a not collector's cab. Details will be provided as quickly as I can, just not holding any for anyone.

Astro/Blast $1,000
Net $800
New Net $1,000

The 2nd Summer container is full. I'll be shuffling things between it and the 3rd as items are sold, based on priority. That said, the arrival range is likely to be around July/August.

Going to order another batch of TAITO stools and (!) benches. These will come on the following container, in sometime between July-August-September. Price is shipped to our warehouse. NOTE, the benches are VERY expensive, and shipping them domestically will also be VERY expensive. Be ready for that if you want one.

TAITO 43/48cm Stool - $105
TAITO Bench - $350

Seriously, don't buy this bench unless you are ready for what you are getting yourself into. They are NICE, but quite a price. I have no idea what it'll cost to ship, probably at least $150-200. The stools are best done in batches of 3-5, which is where it is most economical to ship. I want to say expect something in the $100-130 range, but don't quote me on that. As usual, I can pack these on cabinets, and you can pick up yourself. This is the same container that will have the candy cabinets.

Benches:

Below is all the updated sales listings.

Available now:

DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy - $1,000
Gunslinger Stratos - $1,500 x2, non-compact version, work being done to link/NESiCA support them
NAMCO Blanc - $1,100 x3
Nostalgia - $1,500 SOLD, monitor is a little dimmer than other cabs, not really notable until you see it next to another
POKKEN Tournament - $1,250 x5, in the process of getting PCBs ready to go with final offline for these, recommend buying in pairs to link, alternatively $750 with no PCB
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,200 x1, secured another on the Summer container, so if anyone wants one immediately, I can provide. I don't think I have all the side flags
SQ Square Multi Cabinet - $800 x4
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1

June container:
beatmaniaIIDX (tricoro-era cabinet) - $6,500 x1, these have been a lot less common, more desirable build with card reader built into the panel
Nostalgia - $1,750 x2
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,200 x1
Synchronica - $2,750 x1, EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rare, just putting this up in case someone actually wants it
Vewlix FC - $1,500 x4
Vewlix L - $1,250 x2

July/August container:
Astro City - $1,000 x2, Watch thread for deatils, no holds, FCFS, monitors serviced, no more. Buy if you like what you see, don't buy if you don't like what you see
Blast City - $1,000 x5, Watch thread for deatils, no holds, FCFS, monitors serviced, no more. Buy if you like what you see, don't buy if you don't like what you see
CHUNITHM - $8,000 x1, looking to get more. Contact privately about support
Dance Dance Revolution Ace (Red CRT Cabinet) - $4,000 x1
Dance Dance Revolution Ace (White HD Cabinet) - $10,000 x1
Initial D Zero (Pair) - $8,500 x1
Lindbergh - $ 750 x1, 1L6B panel, no Aime reader, can include/install one of the LG IPS monitors cost+labor, not sure the monitor condition on this
Lindbergh Pair+RingEdge 2 - $2,000 x1, I can include/install one of the LG IPS monitors cost+labor, not sure the monitor condition on these. It will take a little time to get the work done after the container arrives. These have 1L6B panels with Aime readers installed
Net City - $800 x2, Watch thread for deatils, no holds, FCFS, monitors serviced, no more. Buy if you like what you see, don't buy if you don't like what you see
New Net City - $1,000 x3, Watch thread for deatils, no holds, FCFS, monitors serviced, no more. Buy if you like what you see, don't buy if you don't like what you see
Ongeki - $9,000 x1 - looking to get more. Contact privately about support
Sound Voltex V: Vividwave - $4,250 x1

TAITO 43/48cm Stool - $105
TAITO Bench - $350

Last edited:
Taking down a list for now to get an idea how many I need. I'll take payment in maybe 2 weeks or so if it looks like the container will ship in a timely manner.

Taking down a list for now to get an idea how many I need. I'll take payment in maybe 2 weeks or so if it looks like the container will ship in a timely manner.
@Cereth, I am 100% set on buying a 48cm Taito stool. Please put me down for one, will pay whenever you want.

Sounds good.. just hit me up when ready.. thanks

If I could get x3 43cm stools :)

Let me know order process

Hey Cereth, interested in more stools as well. Love the 2 I got with the Vewlix. 2 more 48s for me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back