What's new

CaptainCrazy

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello!

I am currently scratching my head at to what part this error message is coming from. Any ideas?

Everything was working fine until the game reset and now pulls error number 10000004, 2d gun sensor error.

I have unplugged and replugged everything back in, all serial cables are connected properly, went into test mode and the guns seem to be responding, I ran a multimeter through all the guns wires just in case and I am getting a connection through every wire.

The board pictured does have a blinking red light, not sure what that means(circled in picture below).

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Attachments

• unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    586.6 KB · Views: 96
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 77
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 78
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 70
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 80
Unfortunately I still haven’t I have changed the fast I/o boards, gun boards, usb cables, sensors, and still every time I boot up the game wants to play but stops on that error message before playing the intro video.

I'haven't the cabinet, i recreate the sytem with many parts about ggr3 , fast Io , sensor board, guns ect. It's not easy.

Attachments

• 1691397708099216925941522559211.jpg
    1691397708099216925941522559211.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 61
Yup I have spares of all those parts I changed and still getting that error as well. I’m wondering if something is wrong with my x3 that’s preventing it from loading up. Does the game boot at all for you?

I am able to go into the test mode and the guns are responding and seems like everything else is too.

I arrive at the same error as you in fact, so before the game boot. do you have the leds around the screen which light up slightly purple?
in the test mode only the joysticks and button work, not the sight of the gun.

Hello!

I am currently scratching my head at to what part this error message is coming from. Any ideas?

Everything was working fine until the game reset and now pulls error number 10000004, 2d gun sensor error.

I have unplugged and replugged everything back in, all serial cables are connected properly, went into test mode and the guns seem to be responding, I ran a multimeter through all the guns wires just in case and I am getting a connection through every wire.

The board pictured does have a blinking red light, not sure what that means(circled in picture below).

Any help would be much appreciated! :)
what do you mean by "the game reset"?
was it the ttx3 motherboard battery that was k.o?

Has the game ever worked for you?
Normally the TTX3 must be connected to the Japanese network, the original games do not work, you have to go through the multi.

Has the game ever worked for you?
Normally the TTX3 must be connected to the Japanese network, the original games do not work, you have to go through the multi.
hi, what multi are you talking about?

The game was working for me until 1 day the 2D sensor error popped up. Still attempting to find a fix.

The game was working for me until 1 day the 2D sensor error popped up. Still attempting to find a fix.
what it might be interesting is to look at your bios settings for com 2.
this may be the problem. Take a picture of your settings and compare them to mine.

Did you get yours to work? I’m thinking it might be a bad usb connector as I can’t get into the bios with a keyboard?

Picked up another Taito x3 to test it but it may have a different bios since it’s not reading the hd now. Can you check your bios rev so I can see if we are matching?

J'ai acheté un autre Taito x3 pour le tester, mais il peut avoir un bios différent car il ne lit pas le disque dur pour le moment. Pouvez-vous vérifier la version de votre bios pour que je puisse voir si nous correspondons ?
this weekend I also tested another ttx3 and I had the same problem, the hard drive did not boot (no original Gunslinger Stratos in it). of course I had replaced the necessary dongle. I also did another test with another ttx3 which had original gunslinger and I got the same error code 1000004.I think now that I may have a problem with the gunboard.

Back