What's new

zrashx

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello I'm new in this forum!

I'm a game passionate about games since I was child.
Love Arcade systems of the good times, SEGA, SNK, Taito,... I also like modern games and computers.
I'm a founder member of A.R.C.A.D.E. Association, it's an arcade club in Barcelona.

Grateful to have found this mine of information here in arcade-projects.com!

Regards!

benvingut ;)

What's this arcade thing about? What kind of activities do you organize?

Hi deibit,

We operate as a non profit organization for conservation and restoration of late 70's, 80's, spanish arcades, pinballs and 90's moderns originals and generic cabs too. The headquarters is a place like an old school arcade, with a workshop, also we organize tournaments, local podcasters do their shows in, we go to local events with the machines and all we can do by our passion is welcome. Sorry for my english!

Thanks by your welcome deibit!

tu inglés es perfecto :) a ver si me puedo pasar algún día que este en Barcelona ;)

Is it open for everybody? Pics? :)

Gracias!

Unfortunately it is not open to the public because of local legislation, however if someone wishes take a free tour, you should meet a partner of A.R.C.A.D.E, then you can acces as a guest of him, in this case, myself :thumbup: You can see pictures in the links of my profile or instagram link below!It may seem that my intention is to spam but I don't! Our goal is to spread the arcade game culture.

Here in arcade-projects forum I've seen lots of interesting topics I will try to help as I can, and of course learn a lot of things that I didn't know that exists, It's a mine of information!

nice!

I still can't see your signature because I'm checking the forum with the cell phone. But I'm going to check the link tonight.

I miss the Spanish arcades... I played countless hours with the typical Spanish style generic cabs..with their surface hole mounted bat sticks and their big illuminated buttons. Perfect for shmups :)

@edit: boahhh, acabo de veure la pàgina! genial! llastima no estar a a Barcelona ara mateix :(

Last edited:
200.gif

Benvingut! dona't una volta pel forum que segur que trobes projectes interessants :)

Back