What's new

channelmaniac

Professional
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd pop in over here and have some fun. I like the mods y'all are doing and have installed some of them for a couple of folks.

I'm just a board repair nutter, myself - a guy with too many hobbies. :D

Raymond

Thanks! You'll find me on the Aussie Arcade forum as well. They stickied one of my posts up in the repair section - "How game board components work"

I've never been to Brisbane. I was supposed to go, but that trip got cut short. I've been to Sydney and Melbourne a few times. Beautiful country.

I find your guides excellent, I linked one of them here actually. Hopefully you can bring some of that knowledge to the forum.

Glad you liked our country. Brisbane’s a few steps back from Sydney and Melbourne but it’s all beach, bbq and chillin’ up this way! Holla if you make it back.

Your repair logs have helped me several times in the past, and I’m sure they will in the future as well. Hell I am pretty certain your logs gave me the practical info to diagnose and attempt my first repair years ago - a CPS1 with no audio that I did get working. Thanks for your inspiration!

Glad to see you here too!

Thanks for the kind words! I'm very happy y'all find my logs and postings useful! I've been spending a lot of time posting and helping on a couple of groups on Facebook after leaving the KLOV forums.

Awesome to see you here RJ! Always appreciate seeing your board repair efforts and help and guidance to those in the community

I used your logs for years, I'm surprised that you wasn't here yet, welcome.

Channel has been around the gaming community for a long time. Haven't seen him in awhile. What's up dude?

Welcome Raymond! He's one of the best around - has helped me several times fix and diagnose issues. Glad to see you here!

Thanks everyone!

I left KLOV probably about 3 years ago... been doing stuff all on Facebook with visits and posts over on the Aussie Arcade forums. I've also been deep in helping with the Computer Reset liquidation in Dallas - computing gear that went back to the 70s. Met a lot of great computer collectors from all over the US who have made the trip down to buy stuff at just above brother-in-law prices. :)

Putting up a 1500sq ft building for storage for ICs and parts... I'm out of space!

Back