What's new
Want To Buy

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello.. I’m looking to buy a Hi-Def HDMI NES top loader USA and an FF top loader Japanese version.. please ignore if you are looking for scalp prices.. thanks

Last edited:
You could go with the Analogue NT (not the Mini). Supports both Famicom & NES, and there are models with HDMI out (it uses Kevtris' Hi-Def NES). Even has the expansion port.

Good luck with the search!

You could go with the Analogue NT (not the Mini). Supports both Famicom & NES, and there are models with HDMI out (it uses Kevtris' Hi-Def NES). Even has the expansion port.

Good luck with the search!
Thanks for the feedback.. I have an NT but it doesn’t “feel” right.. I’m looking for the “original” hardware “feel”. If that makes sense.

I have an original front loader, not sure what scalper prices are, but feel free to PM an offer. Note that this was a pre-production prototype, but fully works and can take any FW update, although it’s likely not current.

Oh, and you said you wanted original feel, that’s why I offered the front loader. You won’t get original feel with that late model bullshit. Top loader probably doesn’t even need you to blow on the carts to work. Pshh..

@XtraSmiley - thanks for the note. I will wait for a non pre-production version.. A pre-production will not “feel” right.. here I go again with feelings and shit😂

Was the High Def NES the HDMI? I have a toploader that's done up for RGB and Component that I might be willing to part with, but if you're looking for HDMI can't help

Just slap an OSSC or similar with that and you'd be golden. Much better value and flexibility if you own any other system too

Was the High Def NES the HDMI? I have a toploader that's done up for RGB and Component that I might be willing to part with, but if you're looking for HDMI can't help

Yes, "Hi-Def" in this context refers to Kevtris' HDMI board.

Back